    2) Does anybody know of any learning centers in the Seattle area I could
    use to get certified? Other than just doing this on my own, online/print.

    Thanks.

    MarkusG, Oct 14, 2008

  2. MarkusG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Which certification would
    >fit this interest best, further qualify me?

    none, and you would be stupid to think otherwise.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 15, 2008

  3. MarkusG

    MarkusG Guest

    Very helpful feedback, thanks. Glad that you can express your thoughts so
    clearly.

    MarkusG, Oct 16, 2008
  4. MarkusG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Feel free to waste your time & money however the want. Personally I'd
    rather be out having fun and enjoying life and wasting it on worthless
    certs which mean slightly less than zippo.

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 23:00:01 -0700, MarkusG
    <> wrote:

    >Very helpful feedback, thanks. Glad that you can express your thoughts so
    >clearly.
    >
    >"Kline Sphere" wrote:
    >
    >> >Which certification would
    >> >fit this interest best, further qualify me?

    >> none, and you would be stupid to think otherwise.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Oct 16, 2008
  5. MarkusG

    MarkusG Guest

    That's your point, but I don't necessarily agree on it. Plus I don't agree
    on the tone you communicate your thoughts. If somebody asks politely what to
    think about for MS certs I guess it would be considerate to answer politely.
    Not sure what you do for living, but it might help in my field. And if you
    have other suggestions (work related) to become more web dev/DB dev
    proficient, would love to hear.

    MarkusG, Oct 17, 2008
  6. You should consider taking the Microsoft certifications in the developer
    track, the optionn you should choose is MCAD ie Microsft Certified
    Applications Developer and you should major in web applications having
    experience in that area. Also, you should consider the MCTS certification in
    Project 2007 since you have experience in those areas.

    Cheers and Regards

    Victor Asuquo, Oct 17, 2008
  7. MarkusG

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFya3VzRw==?= <> prattled
    ceaselessly in news::

    > That's your point, but I don't necessarily agree on it. Plus I don't
    > agree on the tone you communicate your thoughts. If somebody asks
    > politely what to think about for MS certs I guess it would be
    > considerate to answer politely. Not sure what you do for living, but
    > it might help in my field. And if you have other suggestions (work
    > related) to become more web dev/DB dev proficient, would love to hear.

    Oh lord, not the stuffed shirt brigade again. When are will they learn
    that a politely asked, boring, uninspired question that's been asked and
    answered six ways from Sunday, does not guarantee them a polite (or
    relevant) answer. This is Usenet. We want to be entertained. There are
    no rules, just riots.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Oct 21, 2008
  8. MarkusG

    CBIC Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > =?Utf-8?B?TWFya3VzRw==?=

    > Oh lord, not the stuffed shirt brigade again. When are will they learn
    > that a politely asked, boring, uninspired question that's been asked and
    > answered six ways from Sunday, does not guarantee them a polite (or
    > relevant) answer. This is Usenet. We want to be entertained. There are
    > no rules, just riots.

    This is my vote for PotY

    CBIC, Oct 21, 2008
  9. MCAD/MCSD is for Visual Studio 2003. Unless you have extensive experience on
    that platform, I would recommend going the MCTS/MCPD route. There are
    separate certifications for Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008.
    Good luck in whatever you do.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Oct 21, 2008
  10. MarkusG

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Oh lord, not the stuffed shirt brigade again. When are will they learn
    >> that a politely asked, boring, uninspired question that's been asked and
    >> answered six ways from Sunday, does not guarantee them a polite (or
    >> relevant) answer. This is Usenet. We want to be entertained. There are
    >> no rules, just riots.
    >>

    >This is my vote for PotY

    2ndeded

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3