Microsoft Certification Exams 70-526 and 70-529 are in Beta

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by =?Utf-8?B?U29uZHJhIFdlYmJlciwgTWljcm9zb2Z0IENvcnBv, Jan 26, 2006.

  1. Microsoft Certification Exams 70-526 and 70-529 are in Beta. You may take
    either Beta exam through January 30, 2006.

    Preparation Guides are available for the Exams:

    Exam 70-526: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Windows-Based Client
    Development. Visit http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-526.asp

    Exam 70-529: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Distributed Application
    Development. Visit http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-529.asp

    SPECIAL OFFER: Candidates who take and achieve passing score in the beta
    exam will receive a free exam voucher* for any Microsoft Certification Exam.
    Vouchers will be sent after exam scores are tabulated.

    To register visit one of our independent testing providers:
    * Thomson Prometric:
    http://www.prometric.com/ContactUs/TestTakers/default.htm
    * Pearson VUE: http://www.vue.com/ms/

    Please use the following promotional codes when registering for the Beta
    Exams:
    Exam 71-526: TSB526
    Exam 71-529: TSB529

    Best of luck!
    Sondra Webber
    Program Manager
    Developer and Database Certifications
    Microsoft Corporation

    =?Utf-8?B?U29uZHJhIFdlYmJlciwgTWljcm9zb2Z0IENvcnBv, Jan 26, 2006

  2. And so are 547, 548 and 549.
    Any chance of getting the codes?

    gorm_b(at)hotmail.com

    "Sondra Webber, Microsoft Corporation"