microsoft certfication dumps available for free

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kireshbabu@gmail.com, Apr 7, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Download latest certification dumps at www.certificationmaterials.com
    for free......contact admin through live help for any assistance or to
    request for dumps.
    , Apr 7, 2008

  2. Bill Hileman Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Download latest certification dumps at www.certificationmaterials.com
    > for free......contact admin through live help for any assistance or to
    > request for dumps.

    Paging Dr. Guru, Dr. Guru.
    Bill Hileman, Apr 7, 2008

  3. TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day did cause the electrons to
    come together and form the following words:

    > Download latest certification dumps at <sniped>
    > for free......contact admin through live help for any assistance or to
    > request for dumps.

    Given the fact that this website promotes cheating and if you cheat you
    will lose you certs...

    So, having said that, I found they have a little geopgraphy tracker on
    the site that displays where the most recent visitors are from. At the
    time I checked, it read as follows:

    India
    Redmond, WA
    India
    India
    Redmond, WA
    India
    India
    India
    India
    India

    I don't make this stuff up. I'll just open the floor to wild
    interpretations.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Apr 7, 2008
  4. CBIC Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Download latest certification dumps at www.certificationmaterials.com
    > for free......contact admin through live help for any assistance or to
    > request for dumps.

    If no one is gonna say it, I am.

    @ssf|_|ck3r
    CBIC, Apr 7, 2008
  5. OTHMAN Guest

    OTHMAN, Apr 7, 2008
  6. Whilst you guys are here, can I get your opinions?

    What if instead of questions you can memorise by rote, the exams were full
    blown simulations?

    Use a virtualserver environment, and create a corporate enterprise
    structure. Take 70-284. Put in a mix of NT, 2000 and 2003 servers, with
    Exchange 5.5 and 2000 all around them.

    The scenario calls for you to migrate all the servers to 2003 with Exchange
    2003. It's a real world test, one you would be expected to deal with.

    By using virtual servers, you can have a structure large enough to test the
    biggest scenarios. Plus, the implications of each action you take will have
    an effect: you can't simply run your mouse over the bars, waiting for it to
    highlight and give you a hint, like you can in the current simulations. If
    you delete the mailboxes from a server without migrating them first, and then
    can't recover them, that is a FAIL (just as it would be in real life) and you
    are done.

    Put five or six scenarios in each exam, with the pass rate being based on
    the competence of each solution. Points can then be based on the things
    managers/employers care about; lowest possible cost, efficiency of
    throughput, minimisation of possible problems, etc.

    Do you think this would eliminate the braindump crowd?

    Pete Jones MCSE:Security, Apr 7, 2008
  7. I always knew you were a classy girl, but I must admit I'm more partial to
    min-guns myself. And if I could get one mounted on a turret on my Durango
    that would be great.

    --
    ..rev [askthemct..com]

    .rev [askthemct.com], Apr 7, 2008
  8. ".rev [askthemct.com]" <> wrote in message

    > I always knew you were a classy girl, but I must admit I'm more partial to
    > min-guns myself. And if I could get one mounted on a turret on my Durango
    > that would be great.
    >
    > --
    > .rev [askthemct..com]
    >
    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > > =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZSBKb25lcyBNQ1NFOlNlY3VyaXR5?=
    > > <> prattled ceaselessly
    > > in news::
    > >

    > >> Do you think this would eliminate the braindump crowd?
    > >>

    > > I prefer using a more direct method. The Remington Model 870 is a good
    > > choice.
    > >

    > > --
    > > Catwalker
    > > MCNGP #43
    > > www.mcngp.com
    > > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    It's all about the spread brother. She doesn't care who she hits, as
    long as she hits someone. <rah, rah, rah. Retribution. Rah, rah>

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Apr 7, 2008
  9. Jtyc Guest

    > I prefer using a more direct method. The Remington Model 870 is a good
    > choice.

    I concur. Excellent shotgun.
    Jtyc, Apr 7, 2008
  10. Bill Hileman Guest

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    > prattled ceaselessly in news::
    >
    >> ".rev [askthemct.com]" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >>> "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    >>> I always knew you were a classy girl, but I must admit I'm more
    >>> partial to min-guns myself. And if I could get one mounted on a
    >>> turret on my Durango that would be great.

    >> It's all about the spread brother. She doesn't care who she hits, as
    >> long as she hits someone. <rah, rah, rah. Retribution. Rah, rah>

    > I also like the look on they're faces when you pump in another shell.

    You're scaring me.

    And it's turning me on.

    I am frightened and confused {$1}
    Bill Hileman, Apr 8, 2008
  11. CBIC Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> I prefer using a more direct method. The Remington Model 870 is a good
    >> choice.

    > I concur. Excellent shotgun.

    Yup. It's my choice for pheasant hunting. Also enough kick to knock down a
    Canadian goose.
    CBIC, Apr 8, 2008
  12. kpg Guest

    > India
    > Redmond, WA
    > India
    > India
    > Redmond, WA
    > India
    > India
    > India
    > India
    > India
    >
    > I don't make this stuff up. I'll just open the floor to wild
    > interpretations.

    OK, let's see...

    People in India cheat 75% more than Microsoft Employees?

    1 out of 4 Indians work for Microsoft?

    Microsoft is aware of the problem and working hard to fix it?
    kpg, Apr 8, 2008
  13. kpg Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZSBKb25lcyBNQ1NFOlNlY3VyaXR5?=
    > <> prattled ceaselessly
    > in news::
    >

    >> Do you think this would eliminate the braindump crowd?
    >>

    > I prefer using a more direct method. The Remington Model 870 is a good
    > choice.

    I like my model 1100. Smooth as silk - Unless you're shooting 00 buckshot,
    then it kicks a bit.
    kpg, Apr 8, 2008
  14. JaR Guest

    On 4/8/2008,kpg had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > Microsoft is aware of the problem and working hard to fix it?

    Now that's humor folks!

    --
    JaR
    Oughta be standing in front of a brick wall
    JaR, Apr 8, 2008
  15. Network Guru Guest

    "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Download latest certification dumps at www.certificationmaterials.com
    >> for free......contact admin through live help for any assistance or to
    >> request for dumps.

    > Paging Dr. Guru, Dr. Guru.

    I just received the page and took remedial action. Now, you kick my dog
    and thats why I was late to respond to the page.
    Network Guru, Apr 11, 2008
  16. Kline Sphere Guest

    >> India
    >> Redmond, WA
    >> India
    >> India
    >> Redmond, WA
    >> India
    >> India
    >> India
    >> India
    >> India
    >>
    >> I don't make this stuff up. I'll just open the floor to wild
    >> interpretations.

    >OK, let's see...
    >

    >People in India cheat 75% more than Microsoft Employees?
    >

    >1 out of 4 Indians work for Microsoft?
    >

    >Microsoft is aware of the problem and working hard to fix it?

    yup, they're aiming for 3 out 4 by Christmas.
    Kline Sphere, Apr 17, 2008
  17. Penkmad

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    U can get Very Latest MICROSOFT Certification Dumps

    Generally Free Downloaded Dumps will be Old,
    So you can get very Latest MICROSOFT Certification Dumps from truedumps.com
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
    Penkmad, Mar 20, 2010
  18. Penkmad

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Hi All

    You can get the latest Microsoft Certification Dumps from

    generally Free Dumps doesnt give passing score as qs & ans will change
    Penkmad, Aug 5, 2011
  19. Penkmad

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Dear All

    Latest Microsoft Certification Dumps for all codes can get at

    I got it & secured Full % Score

    generally Free downloaded Dumps doesn't give passing score, its better if you can email to above given email to get good passing score
    Penkmad, Aug 5, 2011