    right now and the price is $125. Also, I have been doing desktop support for
    2 years and already have 70-270. Should I just go take the test or do you
    think I should buy a book for 70-271 and 70-272 and study?

    Steve, May 16, 2005

  2. Steve

    Jason Guest

    Vue and Prometric are the only ones, and the price is set in an agreement
    with Microsoft. When you look at the cost of MS exams versus vendor-neutral
    and other vendor-specific exams, you are actually getting quite the bargain!
    CompTia runs $145 per exam, and Cisco runs at $175 I think.

    As far as preparation, take a few practice exams at MS site and see how you
    do. You are the only one who can estimate your level of preparation with
    any measure of accuracy.

    Jason, May 17, 2005

  3. And higher. The CompTIA start at $145. Some of those exams (Server+,
    Security+) are well more then $200

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], May 17, 2005
  4. Steve

    Jason Guest

    Really? When I took security+ *cough cough* years ago I paid $125....wow,
    must be in demand these days or something...

    Jason, May 20, 2005
  5. Yeah the sec+ Exam is $225

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44