    Cheers,

    Cliff

    The end excuses any evil - Sophocles
    Enkidu, Mar 29, 2010

  2. In article <>,
    says...

    > Microsoft cafeterias only serve ketchup in sachets. They are totally
    > opposed to open sauce.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Cliff

    <sniggers>
    Peter Huebner, Mar 29, 2010

  3. Enkidu

    peterwn Guest

    On Mar 30, 9:16 am, Enkidu <> wrote:
    > Microsoft cafeterias only serve ketchup in sachets. They are totally
    > opposed to open sauce.

    I thought they would serve only dog tucker.

    [An employee working for say Microsoft must used the tools developed
    or favoured by the employer (as distinct from using foreign tools such
    as open source tools). The approved tools are sometimes referred to
    as dog food].
    peterwn, Mar 29, 2010
  4. Enkidu

    Your Name Guest

    In article <>, Enkidu
    <> wrote:

    > Microsoft cafeterias only serve ketchup in sachets. They are totally
    > opposed to open sauce.

    They also don't sell anything with apple in it, and everything they do
    sell is tainted by lemon. ;-)
    Your Name, Mar 30, 2010
  5. Enkidu

    Donchano Guest

    On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 09:16:04 +1300, Enkidu <>
    shouted from the highest rooftop:

    >Microsoft cafeterias only serve ketchup in sachets. They are totally
    >opposed to open sauce.

    Telephone: 0x0000008E
    Donchano, Mar 30, 2010