    (which is Amazon)......this is crazy!!! Does anyone else had the same
    problem?? If yes, I would really appreciate some help.
    Thanks in advance.
    maxusa, Sep 14, 2004

  2. maxusa

    Feral Geek Guest

    Yes, I had the same problem. I took the test anyway and
    now I am trying to get the 15% discount refunded to me
    through MS Press. Call them at 1-800-677-7377 (I'm dealing
    with Danny and Shane)and complain like hell. IT has been
    over 3 weeks now and I have not been able to resolve my
    issue with them. They keep telling me they have escalted
    it to higher powers. Maybe if enough people give them
    hell, they'll do something about it. Good luck.
    Feral Geek

    to get the discount
    >for the exam (272) but it would not go through. Where I

    tried to register at
    >the test center they told me that it should start with

    letters and to call
    >Microsoft to verify. Microsoft told me to contact whoever

    sold me the book

    Feral Geek, Sep 16, 2004