    before they start interfering with each other.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Ed

    Eddiek, Dec 20, 2003

  2. Eddiek

    M Mullen Guest

    On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 17:20:15 -0000, "Eddiek" <> wrote:

    |> I have a classroom with 21 PCs, each with a wireless bluetooth mouse and
    |> keyboard. The Mice and keyboards keep losing sync with the transceiver.

    MicroSoft keyboards/mice combos are not totally bluetooth standard, from what
    I've been reading.

    |> Is there a maximum amount of devices that can share the same "air space"
    |> before they start interfering with each other.

    Bluetooth has a wide spectrum range and changes freqs lets say very fast,
    between each device, preventing interference while insuring security.

    Problems: range 10 meters/30 feet and obstructions.
    --
    ,,
    ( "> w

    M Mullen, Dec 23, 2003