    and format.

    Thanks

    http://assessment.learning.microsoft.com/test/home.asp

    Tmack, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Tmack

    Methos Guest

    I've done it, and I took the exam for 70-272 this morning. (passed)
    I'd say they are kinda in the same format. But I found the real exam questions
    written way better.

    Methos, Jul 21, 2005

  3. Tmack

    Debb Guest

    I reckon the ms assesment site questions were more technical and definately
    way harder, or more advanced, by comparison to the Measureup questions on
    the MS Press book CD for 271. I was getting 70% on the measureup MS Press
    book at the time I took the web site assesment and got a measly 30%!!! I
    passed 271 this morning with 833 which is probably pretty average.

    DebB

    Debb, Jul 21, 2005
  4. Gonna take the 271 in 2 weeks time. Am currently getting 80-90 % using the
    full set of measure up questions and the free 2262 MS course as well as
    gaining extra XP experience via the ones I fail on. Some of the measureup
    questions dont seem to explain very well the question - hence a fail on some
    of the practice questions! Did you find the real test questions better? Did
    you think the measureup questions were similar or relevent to the real exam (
    not looking for answers !! ). Did you find the MU questions harder? Were you
    using just the 30 practice questions or the full 150? Just want to make sure
    Im revising in a relevent way as there seems to be like a million sites that
    offer questions that dont really seem the same format.

    Thanks for any feedback :D

    AmyAmandaAllen, Jul 21, 2005