Microsoft AntiTrust case in Sout Korea begins...

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Imhotep, Aug 24, 2005.

  1. Imhotep

    Imhotep Guest

    Imhotep, Aug 24, 2005

  2. "Imhotep" <> wrote in message
    news:pZQOe.38325$...
    > A little of topic but it is good to stay up to date with things...
    >
    > http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=11647

    And exactly /how/ is this related to computer security?

    (Checks poster) OK, figures...

    --

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!

    Hairy One Kenobi, Aug 26, 2005

  3. Imhotep

    Imhotep Guest

    Hairy One Kenobi wrote:

    > "Imhotep" <> wrote in message
    >> A little of topic but it is good to stay up to date with things...
    >>
    >> http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=11647

    > And exactly /how/ is this related to computer security?
    >
    > (Checks poster) OK, figures...

    hummm be nice (checks poster) ah nevermind...

    Imhotep, Aug 26, 2005
  4. Imhotep

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 06:52:36 GMT, Imhotep <> wrote:

    >Hairy One Kenobi wrote:
    >
    >> "Imhotep" <> wrote in message
    >>> A little of topic but it is good to stay up to date with things...
    >>>
    >>> http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=11647

    >> And exactly /how/ is this related to computer security?
    >>
    >> (Checks poster) OK, figures...

    One who came on the scene about the time
    Michael Pelletier was abducted by aliens.

    Must be 'she the unmentioned's' unwashed brother
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Aug 26, 2005
  5. Imhotep

    Imhotep Guest

    Jim Watt wrote:

    > On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 06:52:36 GMT, Imhotep <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hairy One Kenobi wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Imhotep" <> wrote in message

    >>> And exactly /how/ is this related to computer security?
    >>>
    >>> (Checks poster) OK, figures...

    > One who came on the scene about the time
    > Michael Pelletier was abducted by aliens.
    >
    > Must be 'she the unmentioned's' unwashed brother
    > --
    > Jim Watt
    > http://www.gibnet.com

    ????
    Not sure how to comment on this one...

    -Im

    Imhotep, Aug 26, 2005
  6. Imhotep

    Imhotep Guest

    Jim Watt wrote:

    > On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 06:52:36 GMT, Imhotep <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hairy One Kenobi wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Imhotep" <> wrote in message

    >>> And exactly /how/ is this related to computer security?
    >>>
    >>> (Checks poster) OK, figures...

    > One who came on the scene about the time
    > Michael Pelletier was abducted by aliens.
    >
    > Must be 'she the unmentioned's' unwashed brother
    > --
    > Jim Watt
    > http://www.gibnet.com

    I am still waiting for your answer....why do you hide your email address if
    you are pro SPAM....

    Still waiting (Will Jim, be a man and answer the question? Or will he be a
    wilting Lilly)

    Im

    Imhotep, Aug 26, 2005
  7. "Imhotep" <> wrote in message
    > Jim Watt wrote:

    > > One who came on the scene about the time
    > > Michael Pelletier was abducted by aliens.
    > >
    > > Must be 'she the unmentioned's' unwashed brother
    > > --
    > > Jim Watt
    > > http://www.gibnet.com

    > I am still waiting for your answer....why do you hide your email address

    if
    > you are pro SPAM....
    >
    > Still waiting (Will Jim, be a man and answer the question? Or will he be a
    > wilting Lilly)

    Ah, the impatience of youth (three minutes, according to my [often
    unreliable] NTL server). Hands up who hasn't had to support an entire
    county's Fire & rescue service over a 300baud modem :eek:)

    Google is your friend... try the keyword "ferret", but - for Dog's sake -
    don't mention the actual /name/ in this froup.

    Superstition isn't /always/ invalid (read threads, digest, and hopefully
    agree)

    H1K

    P.S. About that modem link - it's not a slow as you think it is. It was
    much, much worse.

    Hairy One Kenobi, Aug 27, 2005
  8. Imhotep

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 01:01:32 GMT, "Hairy One Kenobi"
    <abuse@[127.0.0.1]> wrote:

    >About that modem link - it's not a slow as you think it is. It was
    >much, much worse

    Ah I remember accessing a BBS in the UK at 70p/minute that way.

    However I think the person had not picked up on the reference
    to other earlier events, and is harping on about why I don't post
    my email address like 'everyone' else.

    V21 modems are still in use you know, exchanging the preamble
    on fax.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com