    I wanted to try this program, but was told that I must unstall my
    existing version of Giant Antispyware. As I have the Giant program
    installed, is there any advantage to using the MS product?

    dunc, Jan 21, 2005

  2. "dunc" <> wrote in message
    news:
    > I wanted to try this program, but was told that I must unstall my
    > existing version of Giant Antispyware. As I have the Giant program
    > installed, is there any advantage to using the MS product?

    Don't. No.

    --
    Gloria Goitre.

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 21, 2005

  3. dunc

    dunc Guest

    On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:04:27 -0000, "Gloria Goitre"
    <> wrote:

    >"dunc" <> wrote in message
    >> I wanted to try this program, but was told that I must unstall my
    >> existing version of Giant Antispyware. As I have the Giant program
    >> installed, is there any advantage to using the MS product?

    >Don't. No.

    Thanks for that - backs up my thought

    dunc, Jan 21, 2005
  4. dunc

    Ron Martell Guest

    dunc <> wrote:

    >I wanted to try this program, but was told that I must unstall my
    >existing version of Giant Antispyware. As I have the Giant program
    >installed, is there any advantage to using the MS product?

    Microsoft bought Giant.

    The Microsoft beta release is basically Giant's last version with some
    modifications to the appearance.

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    Ron Martell, Jan 21, 2005
  5. "Gloria Goitre" <> wrote in message
    > "dunc" <> wrote in message
    >> I wanted to try this program, but was told that I must unstall my
    >> existing version of Giant Antispyware. As I have the Giant program
    >> installed, is there any advantage to using the MS product?

    > Don't. No.
    >
    > --

    I've equally wanted to use this product, but I saw that it was in a beta
    test. When the first version is released, will it have any features worth
    having?

    Jack Underwood, Jan 21, 2005
  6. dunc

    dunc Guest

    On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:17:21 GMT, Ron Martell <>
    wrote:

    >dunc <> wrote:
    >
    >>I wanted to try this program, but was told that I must unstall my
    >>existing version of Giant Antispyware. As I have the Giant program
    >>installed, is there any advantage to using the MS product?

    >Microsoft bought Giant.
    >
    >The Microsoft beta release is basically Giant's last version with some
    >modifications to the appearance.
    >

    >Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada

    Thanks, Ron. Will run with the one I've got

    dunc, Jan 21, 2005
  7. dunc

    D. Best Guest

    how about updates ... microsoft has already had two ...

    --
    - d. best -
    Exercise your mind, body & freedoms

    D. Best, Jan 22, 2005
  8. "D. Best" <Exercise Your Body, Mind & Freedoms@Nam 69,70,71> wrote in
    message news:
    > how about updates ... microsoft has already had two ...

    Updates are still applied using GIANT specific s/w and its update process.
    What's your problem?

    What? Oh, you think that because MS has bought the company the existing
    users with GIANT specific s/w won't be able to get updates. Mmm. Twat.

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 22, 2005
  9. dunc

    Guest

    I think the MS Antispyware is a very good program to clear
    spyware/ad-ware my company uses MS Antispyware i would definily
    recomend trying it out

    Dustin Yuengling
    Professional IT Tech manager

    , Jan 22, 2005
  10. dunc

    docmill Guest

    "" <> wrote in

    > I think the MS Antispyware is a very good program to clear
    > spyware/ad-ware my company uses MS Antispyware i would definily
    > recomend trying it out
    >
    > Dustin Yuengling
    > Professional IT Tech manager

    http://www.flexbeta.net/main/articles.php?action=show&id=84

    To test how many infected files Microsoft AntiSpyware may have missed, we
    ran a scan using Ad-Aware and SpyBot immediately after running Microsoft
    AntiSpyware Beta.

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, Jan 22, 2005
  11. dunc

    D. Best Guest

    suck me bitch ...

    D. Best, Jan 22, 2005
  12. dunc

    D. Best Guest

    btw ... your shit does stink ****

    D. Best, Jan 22, 2005
  13. dunc

    Kevin Long Guest

    **** off and die K-man you piece of no good dog shit!

    Kevin Long, Jan 22, 2005
  14. "D. Best" <Exercise Your Body, Mind & Freedoms@Nam 69,70,71> wrote in
    message news:
    > suck me bitch ...

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! PMSL laughing at you doing your jig, you embittered
    little retard BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 22, 2005
  15. "D. Best" <Exercise Your Body, Mind & Freedoms@Nam 69,70,71> wrote in
    message news:

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 22, 2005
  16. dunc

    D. Best Guest

    next time your in town stop by ... I'll show you a real good time ...

    D. Best, Jan 22, 2005
  17. "D. Best" <Exercise Your Body, Mind & Freedoms@Nam 69,70,71> wrote in
    message news:
    > next time your in town stop by ... I'll show you a real good time ...

    Post your home address you soft ****, and I'll surprise you.

    <aside to group>
    That's one touched in the head retard.

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 22, 2005
  18. dunc

    D. Best Guest

    you don't have a clue ... but you will ... promise

    D. Best, Jan 22, 2005
  19. On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:59:43 GMT, dunc <> wrote:

    >I wanted to try this program, but was told that I must unstall my
    >existing version of Giant Antispyware. As I have the Giant program
    >installed, is there any advantage to using the MS product?

    Not until the Giant Software expires. Once your Giant registration is
    up, you'll have to switch to the M$ version.

    Swill

    --

    You can have my forteinc.com account when you pry it out of my
    cold, dead, hard drive. http://www.forteinc.com

    Governor Swill, Jan 22, 2005
  20. "D. Best" <Exercise Your Body, Mind & Freedoms@Nam 69,70,71> wrote in

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 22, 2005