Microsoft adds more specializations

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by MCSE World, Sep 3, 2003.

  1. MCSE World

    MCSE World Guest

    MCSE World, Sep 3, 2003

  2. MCSE World

    CheeseBurger Guest

    Alright! It's about time for an Exchange cert. I passed 70-224 two weeks ago
    and will soon be taking my 7th test (70-225) to get my MCSE+Messaging

    "MCSE World" <> wrote in message
    > Microsoft has added more MCSE and MCSA specializations, get the full

    details

    CheeseBurger, Sep 3, 2003

  3. MCSE World

    CheeseBurger Guest

    Actually I was interviewed (elctronically) about the Customer Service
    certification by Microsoft. It will not be as intense as the MCSE or MCSA
    level but will add things like call tracking, follow through and
    interpersonal skills..

    As to the MCSA+Bus Driver, I'm not to sure

    CheeseBurger, Sep 4, 2003