    directory. I have tried Oracle 8i, 9i and 10g! If anybody has any ideas or
    suggestions, they would be greatly welcomed!!

    Thank you.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyY2k=?=, Jul 25, 2005

  2. You need native 64-bit drivers for ODBC, you could check the
    microsoft.public.access.odbcclientsvr group and post a query about this,
    maybe they will give you some information about when support is coming.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 25, 2005

  3. Access is a 32-bit program, so it is using 32-bit ODBC. I would suggest that
    the best place to resolve this is through the Oracle community support
    venues. In my experience, some one has probably dealt with this by now, and
    has either figured out that there isn't a solution, yet, or can point at the
    solution that has been found.

    You'll need to be very clear about what is where. Your message to us lacked
    some clarity on where Oracle resides, what version of SQL*Net is running
    where, etc. Also, copying 32-bit ODBC over the top of 64-bit ODBC is NOT a
    good idea.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 25, 2005
  4. Thanks so much!. I've posted to it the Access.odbcclientsvr group.

    Also, I had trouble installing the 64 bit drivers. (I thoought this my be
    because both my processors are 32 bit.)

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyY2k=?=, Jul 25, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyY2k=?=

    Sean M Guest

    > where, etc. Also, copying 32-bit ODBC over the top of 64-bit ODBC is NOT a
    > good idea.

    Never mind how obtuse/draconian the Oracle Installer application is about
    replacing stuff.

    -- Sean M, who doesn't appreciate complex installers

    Sean M, Jul 25, 2005
  6. No comment. :)

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 25, 2005