    Microsoft Word. It of course looks terrible with all caps, is there a way
    to automatically change this to lower case except for the first letter?
    Thanks

    Zap Eagle, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Zap Eagle

    -= Guest

    Buy Lotus Approach, it has that feature built into it.

    -=, Feb 3, 2004

  3. in ms-word...
    format... change case... sentence case (or any of the options suitable)

    hth :)

    Phil McCrevis, Feb 3, 2004
  4. Zap Eagle

    Paula Guest

    Open the database in design view. At the bottom half of the window click
    into "Input Mask". Type the forumula

    > changes all letters to uppercase, < changes letters to lower case.

    Hope this helps...Paula

    Paula, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Zap Eagle

    Zap Eagle Guest