  1. I recently received my MCSA for 2000. How long do I have to pass the 2003
    upgrade exam, 292.

    Thanks
    John Bookhout, Oct 5, 2005

  2. John Bookhout

    Briscobar Guest

    John Bookhout <> rambled:

    > I recently received my MCSA for 2000. How long do I have to pass the
    > 2003 upgrade exam, 292.
    >
    > Thanks

    Until they retire the upgrade exams. 70-292 love you long time.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Cyrnfr ivfvg jjj.zpatc.pbz
    Briscobar, Oct 5, 2005

  3. John Bookhout

    MitchS Guest

    "John Bookhout" <b_munge it > wrote in message
    >I recently received my MCSA for 2000. How long do I have to pass the 2003
    > upgrade exam, 292.
    >
    > Thanks

    At least a year and probably much longer til they retire the exams.
    BTW if that's your real email addy, don't flaunt it round these parts.
    Spambots are a biotch.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA
    MitchS, Oct 5, 2005
  4. John Bookhout

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "John Bookhout" <> wrote in news:#1CYf8cyFHA.3320
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > I recently received my MCSA for 2000. How long do I have to pass the 2003
    > upgrade exam, 292.
    >
    > Thanks

    you have exactly 3 days. get crackin' biotch!!!

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005
    Rowdy Yates, Oct 6, 2005
  5. Hey John,

    Briscobar is right... you have as long as you want. However I warn you that
    the 70-292 is a REALLY tough exam... I was 100% sure that I was ready and I
    tanked it miserably.

    I am not saying that it is unpassable, but I have heard from people a lot
    smarter than myself that all of the upgrade exams are REALLY tough, and are
    meant to be.

    Good luck to you!

    --
    MDG, MCSA

    Montreal MCSA, Oct 10, 2005
  6. John Bookhout

    Joupin Guest

    Yes They are right
    I have done many Microsoft and Cisco exam even upgrade from MCSE NT4 to MCSE
    were not that much hard , but I failed in 70-292 !!!

    Joupin, Oct 13, 2005