Microsoft 070-290 Exam Q And A

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by xia ge, Nov 5, 2010.

  1. xia ge

    xia ge Guest

    Exam 70-290: Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003
    Environment

    The Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) on Windows Server
    2003 credential is intended for IT professionals who work in the
    typically complex computing environment of medium to large companies.

    When you pass the Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server
    2003 Environment exam, you achieve Microsoft Certified Professional
    (MCP) status. You also earn credit toward the following
    certifications:
    Core credit toward Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
    on Windows Server 2003 certification
    Core credit toward Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) on
    Windows Server 2003 certification
    Core credit toward Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
    (MCDBA) on Microsoft SQL Server 2000 certification

    Exam Topics Include:
    Managing and Maintaining Physical and Logical Devices
    Managing Users, Computers, and Groups
    Managing and Maintaining Access to Resources
    Managing and Maintaining a Server Environment
    Managing and Implementing Disaster Recovery

    Give your career a boost and start earning your Microsoft
    certification today! The Examkiller 70-290 exam products are designed
    to maximize your learning productivity and focus only on the important
    aspects that will help you pass your exam the first time. We provide
    you with questions and verified answers accompanied by detailed
    explanations. These questions and answers, supplied by our industry
    experts, provide you with an experience like taking the actual test
    and ensure that you fully understand the questions as well as the
    concepts behind the questions.
    Our industry experts regularly update our study materials with new
    questions and explanations as soon as they become available. These
    exam updates are supplied free of charge to our Examkiller customers.
    Our customers receive the most reliable and up-to-date information
    available anywhere on the market, so they can be sure that they will
    be ready for their exam on their testing day. Our candidates walk into
    the testing room with the knowledge and confidence they need to pass
    their certification exam, GUARANTEED!
    Take advantage of the Examkiller 70-290 Value Pack and save time and
    money while developing your skills to pass your exam. This value pack
    bundles in all of the training materials you will need to build your
    learning foundation and ensure your success on the exam, for one low
    price. Stop wasting time and money re-taking failed certification
    exams and start becoming more productive. Jump-start your career and
    earning potential with a new Microsoft certification. Purchase the
    70-290 Examkiller products today and take the fast lane on the road to
    success!

    xia ge, Nov 5, 2010