    Everything seems to be working fine except for that. How do I get rid of
    it?????

    Thanks Donna

    DoDa, Feb 28, 2008

  2. DoDa

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "DoDa" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Whenever I start up my computer I get this message
    >
    > Microsft Visusal C++ Runtime Library
    >
    > I am running Vista. Have restarted to an earlier date but still getting
    > the pop up message. I delete it and it pops up again a few seconds later.
    > Everything seems to be working fine except for that. How do I get rid of
    > it?????

    There is a program running on the computer that is putting out that message,
    which is being started at start-up and continues to try to run.

    The message has to be telling you who/what program it is or it has been
    recorded in the Event Log, which can be accessed off of Control Panel/Admin
    Tools/Event Viewer.

    Mr. Arnold, Feb 28, 2008

  3. DoDa

    catchme Guest

    DoDa wrote:
    > Whenever I start up my computer I get this message
    >
    > Microsft Visusal C++ Runtime Library
    >
    > I am running Vista.
    > Everything seems to be working fine except for that. How do I get rid of
    > it?????
    >
    > Thanks Donna

    nah; too easy....

    catchme, Feb 28, 2008