    nothing happens.

    Is there anything else I can check. I have run out of options.

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyeSBDLg==?=, Jul 19, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyeSBDLg==?=

    RomoR Guest

    Sorry Mary u c if there is certification in this I would definitely try my
    best to help you out. Anyway did you check the cables connected properly.

    RomoR, Jul 19, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyeSBDLg==?=

    John R Guest

    "RomoR" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry Mary u c if there is certification in this I would definitely try my
    > best to help you out. Anyway did you check the cables connected properly.
    >

    > "Mary C." <> wrote in message
    >>I am trying to help a person install a simple microphone to use with some
    >> presentations. On my system works like a dream. I install it and then
    >> try
    >> to test the hardware and no response. I have checked all the volumes and
    >> nothing is mute and went to control panel and checked audio and speech
    >> and
    >> nothing happens.
    >>
    >> Is there anything else I can check. I have run out of options.
    >>
    >> Thanks

    That's a good thought. At home, I have an Abit kv8-max3 motherboard with
    built-in sound. The software that loads for it automatically configures the
    jacks depending on what it sees. So, don't necessarily just look at the
    colors of the jacks. See if you have configuration software, and if so,
    check it to see where it is looking for microphone input.

    John R
    John R, Jul 19, 2007