    the extra features would be nice. I'm basically hoping the NA release
    is a simple copy of the French release, with subs.

    Anyone have any info? Thanks.

    Marc Brown, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Marc Brown

    Muzer Burton Guest

    Re: Microcosmos - U.S. Availability

    I am looking for this DVD myself, however, I am not able to locate it.
    Amazon canceled my order with the following explanation: "...we've
    since found that it is not available from any of our sources at this
    time..."

    Can you be more specific about the previous NA releases? "This film
    has a history of inadequate transfers..."

    Muzer Burton, Feb 11, 2004