    Anyone has any idea of the status?

    I was able to find a retailer in U.K., however, they do not ship to
    the U.S.
    Muzer Burton, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Muzer Burton

    JONA99 Guest

    It was supposed to be released Jan. 13 but was pulled without explanation from
    the release schedule at the 11th hour. So there is currently no R1 release
    (though it's been available overseas for a long time). My guess is they're
    redesigning the packaging to emphasize "From the Makers of Winged Migration,"
    due to the bigger-than-expected success of that DVD. Hopefully it'll be
    rescheduled soon, because I for one can't wait.
    JONA99, Feb 11, 2004