Microcosmos DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Rob Pasco, Oct 1, 2003.

  1. Rob Pasco

    Rob Pasco Guest

    From DVD File:

    "Due for release on January 13th are: Unzipped, Torrents of Spring, The
    Lovers on the Bridge, The Innocent, Talk of Angels, Strawberry &
    Chocolate, Ridicule, Sonatine, Revenge of the Musketeers, Moondance, The
    Little Twins, I've Heard the Mermaids Singing, Get Bruce!, Ciao
    Professore! and Microcosmos."

    Finally, Microcosmos makes it to DVD. 'Bout time.

    Rob Pasco, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Rob Pasco

    Lothar Guest

    Lothar, Oct 1, 2003

  3. Rob Pasco

    Rob Pasco Guest

    I'm talking about Region 1 (the U.S.). Figures France would get a
    souped up version. Wasn't the director French? Hopefully the Region 1
    version will get some decent treatment.

    Rob Pasco, Oct 3, 2003
  4. Rob Pasco

    Eric Guest

    I too own the French DVD that I play in my Malata. But, as
    for the US Reg 1 disc coming in January, I'll keep a wait-n-see
    position on that one. Because, if the other documentary by the
    same crew of people coming to DVD in November, "Winged
    Migration" is any indication, it'll probably be missing the DTS
    track found on the French release.

    Winged Migration pre-order at Amazon:
    <http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000CGNEH/qid=1065190602/sr=
    1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-8955153-0623112?v=glance&s=dvd>

    Eric, Oct 3, 2003