    replies. I suspect its a config problem - have checked the help files
    etc - any help gratefully received

    Kind Regard Chris Newey

    Chris Newey, Jan 8, 2004

  2. Chris Newey

    Boomer Guest

    Chris Newey <> wrote in
    news::

    > Anything I post disappears after I have read it once so I can't
    > read replies. I suspect its a config problem - have checked the
    > help files etc - any help gratefully received
    >
    > Kind Regard Chris Newey

    You might want to ask at this newsgroup. news.software.readers

    Also.... (unless you like spam)

    ~ Munging ~
    http://www.ecofuture.org/jmnews.html#hide

    If you use Outlook Express go to...
    Tools> Accounts...> News tab> Properties button> General tab.
    Under "User Information" change the "Name", "E-mail address"
    and "Reply address" fields.

    Example: lid

    Verify that it is Not a valid domain here:
    http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/

    ~ Spambots ~
    http://www.sendfakemail.com/fakemail/botbait/makebait.asp

    ~ Harvesting ~
    http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
    http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/spam/harvesting.html

    ~Safe Hex ~
    http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/articles/safehex.html
    http://www.claymania.com/safe-hex.html

    Freeware programs:
    SpamPal for Windows http://www.spampal.org/
    FrontGateMX http://www.presorium.com/index.shtml

    Unpatched IE security holes
    http://pivx.com/larholm/unpatched/

    Protecting Your Privacy & Security
    http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/main-nf.htm

    Boomer, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Chris Newey

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 17:22:26 -0000, Chris Newey wrote...

    > Anything I post disappears after I have read it once so I can't read
    > replies. I suspect its a config problem - have checked the help files
    > etc - any help gratefully received

    Is your filter box set to 'Unread Articles'? If so, articles you have
    read will appear invisible. Change the filter to see previously read
    articles.

    --
    EMail address is disposable and NEVER checked.
    Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by

    Paul Blarmy, Jan 8, 2004