Michael Moore responds to the wacko attackos libel

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by JR, May 24, 2004.

  1. JR

    JR Guest

    Michael Moore responds to the wacko attackos
    http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/wackoattacko/

    How to Deal with the Lies and the Lying Liars When They Lie about
    "Bowling for Columbine"
    by Michael Moore

    One thing you get used to when you're in what's called "the public
    eye" is reading the humorous fiction that others like to write about you.
    For instance, I have read in quite respectable and trustworthy publications
    that a) I'm a college graduate (I'm not), be) I was a factory worker (I quit
    the first day), and c) I have two brothers (I have none). Newsweek wrote
    that I live in a penthouse on Central Park West (I live above a Baby Gap
    store, and not on any park), and the Internet Movie Database once listed me
    as the director of the Elvis movie, "Blue Hawaii" ( I was 6 at the time the
    film was made, but I was quite skilled in directing my sisters in building
    me a snowman). Lately, my favorite mistake is the one many reviewers made
    crediting the cartoon in "Bowling for Columbine" as being the work of the
    "South Park" creators. It isn't. I wrote it and my buddy Harold Moss's
    animation studio drew it.

    I've enjoyed reading these inventions/mistakes about this "Michael
    Moore." I mean, who wouldn't want to fantasize about ...The Truth: Lockheed
    Martin is the largest weapons-maker in the world. The Littleton facility has
    been manufacturing missiles, missile components, and other weapons systems
    for almost half a century. In the 50s, workers at the Littleton facility
    constructed the first Titan intercontinental ballistic missile, designed to
    unleash a nuclear warhead on the Soviet Union; in the mid-80s, they were
    partially assembling MX missiles, instruments for the minuteman ICBM, a
    space laser weapon called Zenith Star, and a Star....

    JR, May 24, 2004

  2. JR

    sombody Guest

    JR wrote:
    > Michael Moore responds to the wacko attackos
    > http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/wackoattacko/
    >

    > How to Deal with the Lies and the Lying Liars When They Lie about
    > "Bowling for Columbine"
    > by Michael Moore
    >
    > One thing you get used to when you're in what's called "the public
    > eye" is reading the humorous fiction that others like to write about you.
    > For instance, I have read in quite respectable and trustworthy publications
    > that a) I'm a college graduate (I'm not), be) I was a factory worker (I quit
    > the first day), and c) I have two brothers (I have none). Newsweek wrote
    > that I live in a penthouse on Central Park West (I live above a Baby Gap
    > store, and not on any park), and the Internet Movie Database once listed me
    > as the director of the Elvis movie, "Blue Hawaii" ( I was 6 at the time the
    > film was made, but I was quite skilled in directing my sisters in building
    > me a snowman). Lately, my favorite mistake is the one many reviewers made
    > crediting the cartoon in "Bowling for Columbine" as being the work of the
    > "South Park" creators. It isn't. I wrote it and my buddy Harold Moss's
    > animation studio drew it.
    >
    > I've enjoyed reading these inventions/mistakes about this "Michael
    > Moore." I mean, who wouldn't want to fantasize about ...The Truth: Lockheed
    > Martin is the largest weapons-maker in the world. The Littleton facility has
    > been manufacturing missiles, missile components, and other weapons systems
    > for almost half a century. In the 50s, workers at the Littleton facility
    > constructed the first Titan intercontinental ballistic missile, designed to
    > unleash a nuclear warhead on the Soviet Union; in the mid-80s, they were
    > partially assembling MX missiles, instruments for the minuteman ICBM, a
    > space laser weapon called Zenith Star, and a Star....

    Moore is an ASS as well as a proven liar.

    sombody, May 26, 2004

  3. "sombody" <> wrote in message

    > JR wrote:
    > > Michael Moore responds to the wacko attackos
    > > http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/wackoattacko/
    > >

    > > How to Deal with the Lies and the Lying Liars When They Lie about
    > > "Bowling for Columbine"
    > > by Michael Moore
    > >
    > > One thing you get used to when you're in what's called "the public
    > > eye" is reading the humorous fiction that others like to write about

    you.
    > > For instance, I have read in quite respectable and trustworthy

    publications
    > > that a) I'm a college graduate (I'm not), be) I was a factory worker (I

    quit
    > > the first day), and c) I have two brothers (I have none). Newsweek wrote
    > > that I live in a penthouse on Central Park West (I live above a Baby Gap
    > > store, and not on any park), and the Internet Movie Database once listed

    me
    > > as the director of the Elvis movie, "Blue Hawaii" ( I was 6 at the time

    the
    > > film was made, but I was quite skilled in directing my sisters in

    building
    > > me a snowman). Lately, my favorite mistake is the one many reviewers

    made
    > > crediting the cartoon in "Bowling for Columbine" as being the work of

    the
    > > "South Park" creators. It isn't. I wrote it and my buddy Harold Moss's
    > > animation studio drew it.
    > >
    > > I've enjoyed reading these inventions/mistakes about this "Michael
    > > Moore." I mean, who wouldn't want to fantasize about ...The Truth:

    Lockheed
    > > Martin is the largest weapons-maker in the world. The Littleton facility

    has
    > > been manufacturing missiles, missile components, and other weapons

    systems
    > > for almost half a century. In the 50s, workers at the Littleton facility
    > > constructed the first Titan intercontinental ballistic missile, designed

    > > unleash a nuclear warhead on the Soviet Union; in the mid-80s, they were
    > > partially assembling MX missiles, instruments for the minuteman ICBM, a
    > > space laser weapon called Zenith Star, and a Star....
    > >

    > Moore is an ASS as well as a proven liar.

    So claims 'somebody', LOL!

    BTW, his web site offers a substantial reward for anyone
    who can prove he lies. Start spending the money or piss off!

    cheers...

    HJA

    howard aubrey, May 26, 2004
  4. In article <>,
    "howard aubrey" <> wrote:

    > So claims 'somebody', LOL!

    No...he's "sombody". Can't even spell his own fucking name! Wanker 1st
    Class.

    Urra Dipschitt, May 26, 2004
  5. JR

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <>,
    sombody <> wrote:

    > George W. Bush is an ASS as well as a proven liar.

    Fixed your post for you.
    --
    BL

    Black Locust, May 27, 2004
  6. JR

    sombody Guest

    howard aubrey wrote:
    > "sombody" <> wrote in message
    >

    >>JR wrote:
    >>
    >>> Michael Moore responds to the wacko attackos
    >>> http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/wackoattacko/
    >>>

    >>> How to Deal with the Lies and the Lying Liars When They Lie about
    >>>"Bowling for Columbine"
    >>> by Michael Moore
    >>>
    >>> One thing you get used to when you're in what's called "the public
    >>>eye" is reading the humorous fiction that others like to write about

    > you.
    >
    >>>For instance, I have read in quite respectable and trustworthy

    > publications
    >
    >>>that a) I'm a college graduate (I'm not), be) I was a factory worker (I

    > quit
    >
    >>>the first day), and c) I have two brothers (I have none). Newsweek wrote
    >>>that I live in a penthouse on Central Park West (I live above a Baby Gap
    >>>store, and not on any park), and the Internet Movie Database once listed

    > me
    >
    >>>as the director of the Elvis movie, "Blue Hawaii" ( I was 6 at the time

    > the
    >
    >>>film was made, but I was quite skilled in directing my sisters in

    > building
    >
    >>>me a snowman). Lately, my favorite mistake is the one many reviewers

    > made
    >
    >>>crediting the cartoon in "Bowling for Columbine" as being the work of

    > the
    >
    >>>"South Park" creators. It isn't. I wrote it and my buddy Harold Moss's
    >>>animation studio drew it.
    >>>
    >>> I've enjoyed reading these inventions/mistakes about this "Michael
    >>>Moore." I mean, who wouldn't want to fantasize about ...The Truth:

    > Lockheed
    >
    >>>Martin is the largest weapons-maker in the world. The Littleton facility

    > has
    >
    >>>been manufacturing missiles, missile components, and other weapons

    > systems
    >
    >>>for almost half a century. In the 50s, workers at the Littleton facility
    >>>constructed the first Titan intercontinental ballistic missile, designed

    >>>unleash a nuclear warhead on the Soviet Union; in the mid-80s, they were
    >>>partially assembling MX missiles, instruments for the minuteman ICBM, a
    >>>space laser weapon called Zenith Star, and a Star....
    >>>

    >>Moore is an ASS as well as a proven liar.

    > So claims 'somebody', LOL!
    >
    > BTW, his web site offers a substantial reward for anyone
    > who can prove he lies. Start spending the money or piss off!
    >

    > cheers...
    >
    > HJA

    http://www.moorelies.com/

    This thread brought to you by Democrats for the Election of John Kerry

    sombody, May 27, 2004
  7. JR

    sombody Guest

    Urra Dipschitt wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > "howard aubrey" <> wrote:
    >

    >>So claims 'somebody', LOL!

    > No...he's "sombody". Can't even spell his own fucking name! Wanker 1st
    > Class.

    No, you are wrong, my name is spelt sombody.

    http://www.moorelies.com/

    sombody, May 27, 2004
  8. JR

    sombody Guest

    Black Locust wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > sombody <> wrote:
    >

    >>George W. Bush is an ASS as well as a proven liar.

    > Fixed your post for you.

    Typical of the left's inability to comprehend.

    sombody, May 27, 2004
  9. JR

    sombody Guest

    howard aubrey wrote:
    > "sombody" <> wrote in message
    >

    >>JR wrote:
    >>
    >>> Michael Moore responds to the wacko attackos
    >>> http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/wackoattacko/
    >>>

    >>> How to Deal with the Lies and the Lying Liars When They Lie about
    >>>"Bowling for Columbine"
    >>> by Michael Moore
    >>>
    >>> One thing you get used to when you're in what's called "the public
    >>>eye" is reading the humorous fiction that others like to write about

    > you.
    >
    >>>For instance, I have read in quite respectable and trustworthy

    > publications
    >
    >>>that a) I'm a college graduate (I'm not), be) I was a factory worker (I

    > quit
    >
    >>>the first day), and c) I have two brothers (I have none). Newsweek wrote
    >>>that I live in a penthouse on Central Park West (I live above a Baby Gap
    >>>store, and not on any park), and the Internet Movie Database once listed

    > me
    >
    >>>as the director of the Elvis movie, "Blue Hawaii" ( I was 6 at the time

    > the
    >
    >>>film was made, but I was quite skilled in directing my sisters in

    > building
    >
    >>>me a snowman). Lately, my favorite mistake is the one many reviewers

    > made
    >
    >>>crediting the cartoon in "Bowling for Columbine" as being the work of

    > the
    >
    >>>"South Park" creators. It isn't. I wrote it and my buddy Harold Moss's
    >>>animation studio drew it.
    >>>
    >>> I've enjoyed reading these inventions/mistakes about this "Michael
    >>>Moore." I mean, who wouldn't want to fantasize about ...The Truth:

    > Lockheed
    >
    >>>Martin is the largest weapons-maker in the world. The Littleton facility

    > has
    >
    >>>been manufacturing missiles, missile components, and other weapons

    > systems
    >
    >>>for almost half a century. In the 50s, workers at the Littleton facility
    >>>constructed the first Titan intercontinental ballistic missile, designed

    >>>unleash a nuclear warhead on the Soviet Union; in the mid-80s, they were
    >>>partially assembling MX missiles, instruments for the minuteman ICBM, a
    >>>space laser weapon called Zenith Star, and a Star....
    >>>

    >>Moore is an ASS as well as a proven liar.

    > So claims 'somebody', LOL!
    >
    > BTW, his web site offers a substantial reward for anyone
    > who can prove he lies. Start spending the money or piss off!
    >

    > cheers...
    >
    > HJA

    Moore says a lot of things that have no basis in fact.

    This thread brought to you by Democrats for the Election of John Kerry.

    sombody, May 27, 2004
  10. JR

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "sombody" <> wrote in message
    > This thread brought to you by Democrats for the Election of John Kerry

    Michael Moore doesn't care for the Democrats any more than the
    Republicans. If you'd ever actually watched one of his movies you might
    know that. Instead, you prefer to act like an ignorant **** spouting off
    uninformed views about things you know nothing about.

    Joshua Zyber, May 27, 2004
  11. JR

    Mike B. Guest

    Joshua Zyber wrote:
    > "sombody" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>This thread brought to you by Democrats for the Election of John Kerry

    > Michael Moore doesn't care for the Democrats any more than the
    > Republicans. If you'd ever actually watched one of his movies you might
    > know that. Instead, you prefer to act like an ignorant **** spouting off
    > uninformed views about things you know nothing about.

    Well, that might be true in theory and it is indeed what he said, but
    only an idiot knows that he definitely prefers the Dems to the Repubs.
    And lest we forget that he was the one that helped the demise of
    DEMOCRAT Wesley Clark's candidacy for the DEMOCRATIC nominee for president.

    Mike B., May 27, 2004
  12. JR

    Rob Guest

    Rob, May 27, 2004
  13. JR

    Ryan E. Guest

    On 27 May 2004 07:03:36 -0700, (Rob) wrote:

    >Hear! Hear!
    >
    >Michael Moore is awesome ...

    He is awesome more at an chain buffet.

    Ryan E., May 27, 2004
  14. JR

    sombody Guest

    Joshua Zyber wrote:
    > "sombody" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>This thread brought to you by Democrats for the Election of John Kerry

    > Michael Moore doesn't care for the Democrats any more than the
    > Republicans. If you'd ever actually watched one of his movies you might
    > know that. Instead, you prefer to act like an ignorant **** spouting off
    > uninformed views about things you know nothing about.

    I guess I missed his anti Democrat screeds.

    sombody, May 27, 2004
  15. JR

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "sombody" <> wrote in message
    > > Michael Moore doesn't care for the Democrats any more than the
    > > Republicans. If you'd ever actually watched one of his movies you

    might
    > > know that. Instead, you prefer to act like an ignorant **** spouting

    off
    > > uninformed views about things you know nothing about.

    > I guess I missed his anti Democrat screeds.

    I guess you did, having never actually listened to anything he's ever
    said. That would probably explain it.

    Joshua Zyber, May 27, 2004
  16. JR

    sombody Guest

    Joshua Zyber wrote:
    > "sombody" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>>Michael Moore doesn't care for the Democrats any more than the
    >>>Republicans. If you'd ever actually watched one of his movies you

    > might
    >
    >>>know that. Instead, you prefer to act like an ignorant **** spouting

    > off
    >
    >>>uninformed views about things you know nothing about.

    >>I guess I missed his anti Democrat screeds.

    > I guess you did, having never actually listened to anything he's ever
    > said. That would probably explain it.

    Perhaps you would like to provide a link to a Moore anti Democratic
    screed ??

    sombody, May 28, 2004
  17. JR

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "sombody" <> wrote in message
    > > I guess you did, having never actually listened to anything he's

    ever
    > > said. That would probably explain it.

    > Perhaps you would like to provide a link to a Moore anti Democratic
    > screed ??

    His TV series "The Awful Truth" is readily available on DVD. Filmed
    during the Clinton years, he takes as many pot-shots at the Democrats as
    he does at the Republicans. If he seems primarily anti-Republican now,
    it's because that's who happens to be in charge at the moment.

    Joshua Zyber, May 28, 2004
  18. JR

    sombody Guest

    Joshua Zyber wrote:
    > "sombody" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>>I guess you did, having never actually listened to anything he's

    > ever
    >
    >>>said. That would probably explain it.

    >>Perhaps you would like to provide a link to a Moore anti Democratic
    >>screed ??

    > His TV series "The Awful Truth" is readily available on DVD. Filmed
    > during the Clinton years, he takes as many pot-shots at the Democrats as
    > he does at the Republicans. If he seems primarily anti-Republican now,
    > it's because that's who happens to be in charge at the moment.

    Really ?? I have not seen the show and have NO intention of giving any
    of my money to Moore... but here is a review I found...

    http://www.documentaryfilms.net/Reviews/AwfulTruth/
    Liberals will find solace in both seasons of The Awful Truth, because TV
    programs from a liberal perspective are a rare find. It will help take
    the sting out of an unfair world as well as balance out that windy guy
    on the radio named Rush and the right-wing cadre of reporters on the Fox
    News channel. Even liberals need a little red meat now and then. Sitting
    down and watching an episode in the evening could be the perfect
    antidote to the latest calamity from Bush II. Michael Moore sooths us by
    demonstrating that no one, be they high, low, or in-between, can escape
    from The Awful Truth.

    This does not sound like a anti Democrat screed to me.

    sombody, May 28, 2004
  19. In article <Xywtc.28241$>,
    "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote:

    > His TV series "The Awful Truth" is readily available on DVD. Filmed
    > during the Clinton years, he takes as many pot-shots at the Democrats as
    > he does at the Republicans. If he seems primarily anti-Republican now,
    > it's because that's who happens to be in charge at the moment.

    He's anti-stupid. He doesn't care which party does it. That doesn't stop
    him from from taking hypocritical stances every so often. Who gives a
    shit - it's being offered up as humour either way. Sometimes the big guy
    is funny.

    Urra Dipschitt, May 28, 2004
  20. JR

    sombody Guest

    Urra Dipschitt wrote:
    > In article <Xywtc.28241$>,
    > "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote:
    >

    >>His TV series "The Awful Truth" is readily available on DVD. Filmed
    >>during the Clinton years, he takes as many pot-shots at the Democrats as
    >>he does at the Republicans. If he seems primarily anti-Republican now,
    >>it's because that's who happens to be in charge at the moment.

    > He's anti-stupid. He doesn't care which party does it.

    Can you provide a link to an example of a anti democrat/left screed ?

    > That doesn't stop
    > him from from taking hypocritical stances every so often. Who gives a
    > shit - it's being offered up as humour either way. Sometimes the big guy

    I believe the word you are searching for is obese.

    > is funny.

    Your trying to be funny, right ?

    sombody, May 28, 2004