    http://b-o-b.homelinux.com
    West Longitude 90' 15' 43"
    ===========================

    Robert D. De Mars, Jan 26, 2004

  2. Robert D. De Mars

    James Guest

    --
    James Jenkins
    PC Technician
    http://www.kimberleydawn.co.uk
    "Robert D. De Mars" <> wrote in message
    news:0BdRb.114541$-kc.rr.com...
    > Hello, and a good day to you all. I am going to be taking the A+ exam
    > in a few months. I currently have the Michael Meyers - A+ - 4Th edition
    > book. Is this book still current enough to study for the test, or do I
    > need to get a newer version?
    >
    > Any thoughts would be great.
    >
    > Many Thanks,
    >
    > Bob
    > --
    > ===========================
    > http://b-o-b.homelinux.com
    > West Longitude 90' 15' 43"
    > ===========================

    There is a new version 5 of Mike Meyers All in One A+ certification that
    covers the new exams

    James, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Robert D. De Mars

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is greate Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp
    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using A+ voucher for Only US $92.00 saving of
    US $ 63
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    Karkucus, Jan 27, 2004