    Anyone know who was originally cast for this part. I would love to
    know...thanks for any info.

    Sickboy

    SickBoy, Dec 31, 2003

  2. SickBoy

    J Smith Guest

    I think James Remar was meant to play Hicks.

    J Smith, Dec 31, 2003

  3. SickBoy

    napalm68 Guest

    Yeah, I think it was. They mentioned the name in one of the docos on the
    quadrilogy set, and showed you him in one shot they used in the final film,
    but it wasn't an actor I actually knew so I'm not totally sure (withough
    trawling through the disc again)

    napalm68, Dec 31, 2003
  4. >Yeah, I think it was. They mentioned the name in one of the docos on the
    >quadrilogy set, and showed you him in one shot they used in the final film,
    >but it wasn't an actor I actually knew so I'm not totally sure (withough
    >trawling through the disc again)

    You don't know James Remar? Well, I guess you guys are just goin' faggot.

    Rupert Pupkin, Dec 31, 2003
  5. SickBoy

    napalm68 Guest

    Heh, heh, heh. I just had a look at IMDB and the only film I've seen with
    him in it is Hellraiser Inferno and Drugstore Cowboy. They didn't actually
    show his face in the doco, and the name meant nothing.

    napalm68, Dec 31, 2003
  6. Re: Michael Biehn wasn't the first cast as 'Hicks' in Aliens......WhoWas?

    I remember James Remer from 48Hrs.

    Mike

    Michael Rogers, Dec 31, 2003
  7. SickBoy

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "napalm68" <> wrote in message
    [James Remar]
    > Heh, heh, heh. I just had a look at IMDB and the only film I've seen

    with
    > him in it is Hellraiser Inferno and Drugstore Cowboy. They didn't

    actually
    > show his face in the doco, and the name meant nothing.

    'The Huntress' TV series he was on was terrific. He also had an extended
    role on 'Sex & The City'.

    (You learn these things when you're married...)

    Joshua Zyber, Dec 31, 2003
  8. SickBoy

    Zinema Guest

    James Remar is seen briefly at the very beginning of the "This Time It's War"
    featurette on ALIENS - Disc 2. It's dark, it's fast...but it's him. And yes,
    he's mentioned specifically in the "Power of Real Tech" featurette. Also, in
    one of the production photo galleries, there are several photos of Remar as
    Hicks, with brief text notes explaning that his departure was for "personal
    reasons."

    Remove "nospam" to respond. But you knew that.

    Zinema, Dec 31, 2003
  9. Re: Michael Biehn wasn't the first cast as 'Hicks' in Aliens......WhoWas?

    What's funny is that that little picture graphic of Hicks in Alien 3
    (theatrical version) looks more like James Remar than it does Michael
    Biehn

    Michael Rogers, Jan 1, 2004
  10. SickBoy

    Black Locust Guest

    In article <3ff23257$0$18694$>,
    "napalm68" <> wrote:

    > Heh, heh, heh. I just had a look at IMDB and the only film I've seen with
    > him in it is Hellraiser Inferno and Drugstore Cowboy. They didn't actually
    > show his face in the doco, and the name meant nothing.

    Didn't he play Rayden in that steaming pile of monkey poo known as
    Mortal Kombat Annihilation?
    --
    BL

    Black Locust, Jan 2, 2004
  11. SickBoy

    Eric R. Guest

    "napalm68" <> wrote in message news:<3ff23257$0$18694$>...
    > Heh, heh, heh. I just had a look at IMDB and the only film I've seen with
    > him in it is Hellraiser Inferno and Drugstore Cowboy. They didn't actually
    > show his face in the doco, and the name meant nothing.

    You've never seen 48 Hours!?!?!

    -Eric

    Eric R., Jan 2, 2004
  12. SickBoy

    Eric R. Guest

    BTW, am I the only one who thought Biehn was drunk when they shot his interview?

    Eric R., Jan 5, 2004
  13. SickBoy

    Eric R. Guest

    Ujunk (Rupert Pupkin) wrote in message

    > Well, I guess you guys are just goin' faggot.

    They need some strange wool.

    -Eric

    Eric R., Jan 5, 2004
  14. SickBoy

    cal Guest

    Michael Rogers <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > What's funny is that that little picture graphic of Hicks in Alien 3
    > (theatrical version) looks more like James Remar than it does Michael
    > Biehn
    >
    > Joshua Zyber wrote:
    > >
    > > "napalm68" <> wrote in message
    > > [James Remar]
    > > > Heh, heh, heh. I just had a look at IMDB and the only film I've seen

    > with
    > > > him in it is Hellraiser Inferno and Drugstore Cowboy. They didn't

    > actually
    > > > show his face in the doco, and the name meant nothing.

    > > 'The Huntress' TV series he was on was terrific. He also had an extended
    > > role on 'Sex & The City'.
    > >
    > > (You learn these things when you're married...)

    James Remar was also in the movie everyone forgets (except me), The
    Phantom, with Billy Zane.

    cal

    cal, Jan 5, 2004
  15. SickBoy

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "cal" <> wrote in message
    > James Remar was also in the movie everyone forgets (except me), The
    > Phantom, with Billy Zane.

    And a movie everyone wishes they could forget, Judge Dredd.

    Joshua Zyber, Jan 5, 2004
  16. From: (Eric R.)

    > (Rupert Pupkin) wrote in message
    >
    >> Well, I guess you guys are just goin' faggot.

    >They need some strange wool.
    >
    >-Eric

    I'm just gonna soldier and keep my mouth shut.

    Rupert Pupkin, Jan 6, 2004
  17. SickBoy

    Peter Briggs Guest

    Joshua Zyber <> wrote:

    > And a movie everyone wishes they could forget, Judge Dredd.

    Couldn't possibly comment! <g>

    Peter Briggs, Jan 6, 2004
  18. SickBoy

    Mark W Guest

    "Peter Briggs" <pete@DIESPAMDIE!cinescribe.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Joshua Zyber <> wrote:
    >

    > > And a movie everyone wishes they could forget, Judge Dredd.

    > Couldn't possibly comment! <g>

    I knew you were going to say that!

    Mark W, Jan 6, 2004
  19. SickBoy

    Peter Briggs Guest

    "Mark W" <s@o> wrote:

    > > > And a movie everyone wishes they could forget, Judge Dredd.

    > > Couldn't possibly comment! <g>

    > I knew you were going to say that!

    Nice catch!

    Peter Briggs, Jan 7, 2004