Mich is my shepherd

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dudley Hanks, Apr 6, 2009.

  1. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    Dudley Hanks, Apr 6, 2009

  2. Dudley Hanks

    Ofnuts Guest

    Ofnuts, Apr 6, 2009

  3. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "Ofnuts" <> wrote in message
    news:49d9adb8$0$9767$...
    > Dudley Hanks wrote:
    >> Mich is my shepherd; I shall not want.
    >> He leadeth me beside the still waters.
    >> But, sometimes, I get my feet wet...
    >>
    >> http://www.photography.dudley-hanks.com/Images/MyShepherd-small.jpg

    > It could have been much worse with a Labrador :)
    >
    > --
    > Bertrand

    My last guide, Dima, and I trained in January, in Oregon, for three weeks.
    It rained every day except Graduation Day. As a result, water didn't bother
    her at all, and she waded right through everything. It took me a couple of
    years to get her to detour around water hazards.

    Mich on the other hand, does it quite naturally, and would have gladly taken
    me farther from the water, but the snow got knee deep very quickly, so I
    opted to wade through rather than give it a wider margin.

    Take Care,
    Dudley

    Dudley Hanks, Apr 6, 2009