    XPD

    PS: I havent bought a decent mouse since my Logitech Wingman Gaming
    mouse...... and that was quite a while ago :)

    XPD, May 7, 2004

  2. On Fri, 7 May 2004 23:09:30 +1200, "XPD" <> wrote:

    >Not the furry kind that eat cheese.....
    >
    >Im in the market for a decent mouse, preferably optical..... dosent have to
    >be spectacular but want something thats going to be good for games (FPS
    >mainly) as well as general use......
    >So your thoughts/ideas on what mice seem to be decent these days
    >appreciated.
    >
    >XPD
    >
    >PS: I havent bought a decent mouse since my Logitech Wingman Gaming
    >mouse...... and that was quite a while ago :)

    The Logitech & the MS ones are good but not the wireless ones..

    Like the Logitech MX-500 Optical Mouse

    Or the Microsoft Platinum Explorer, 5 Button Mouse, PS2/USB

    The GHOST of WOGER., May 7, 2004

  3. XPD

    a Guest

    In article <409b369c$>,
    says...
    > Not the furry kind that eat cheese.....
    >
    > Im in the market for a decent mouse, preferably optical..... dosent have to
    > be spectacular but want something thats going to be good for games (FPS
    > mainly) as well as general use......
    > So your thoughts/ideas on what mice seem to be decent these days
    > appreciated.
    >
    > XPD
    >
    > PS: I havent bought a decent mouse since my Logitech Wingman Gaming
    > mouse...... and that was quite a while ago :)

    The Blue Microsoft optical mice seem to do the trick.
    They aren't as huge as the Explorer version, and I never liked buttons 4
    and 5 on the side. Also you can use with either hand.

    a, May 7, 2004
  4. On Sat, 8 May 2004 00:48:47 +1200, a <> wrote:

    >In article <409b369c$>,
    >says...
    >> Not the furry kind that eat cheese.....
    >>
    >> Im in the market for a decent mouse, preferably optical..... dosent have to
    >> be spectacular but want something thats going to be good for games (FPS
    >> mainly) as well as general use......
    >> So your thoughts/ideas on what mice seem to be decent these days
    >> appreciated.
    >>
    >> XPD
    >>
    >> PS: I havent bought a decent mouse since my Logitech Wingman Gaming
    >> mouse...... and that was quite a while ago :)
    >>

    >The Blue Microsoft optical mice seem to do the trick.
    >They aren't as huge as the Explorer version, and I never liked buttons 4
    >and 5 on the side. Also you can use with either hand.
    >
    >http://www.ascent.co.nz/mn-product-spec.asp?pid=108919

    You mean This one..

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=006

    Some of the Later ones are not fully Supported in Win98, I have one of the
    early MK1 ones, the First one had the Button Problems, that was replaced with
    in a few weeks of new by Brett Roberts here, the replacement is worked
    perfectly, this was the Full 5 button ones,..

    The GHOST of WOGER., May 7, 2004
  5. XPD

    MarkH Guest

    The GHOST of WOGER. <> wrote in

    > The Logitech & the MS ones are good but not the wireless ones..
    >
    > Like the Logitech MX-500 Optical Mouse
    >
    > http://www.ascent.co.nz/mn-product-spec.asp?pid=109516

    I just replied to say that I use a MX-500 and find it very good, damn I’m
    agreeing with Roger. But it’s true the Logitech MX-500 is a very good
    mouse.

    --
    Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    understand binary and those that don't"