    I dont want one of those headset mic combo things, as I already have a
    nice set of headphones, that *should* be considerably better quality
    than these ~$15 combos.

    T.N.O., Nov 3, 2003

  2. T.N.O.

    XPD Guest

    "T.N.O." <> wrote in message
    news:3fa6eb21$...
    > Where do I get a clip on mic?
    >
    > I dont want one of those headset mic combo things, as I already have a
    > nice set of headphones, that *should* be considerably better quality
    > than these ~$15 combos.

    Ive got a lapel mic which was about $8 from warehouse few years ago.. I see
    DSE have same thing for $9 atm.

    Do a search on DSE for cat # x6067

    XPD, Nov 4, 2003

  3. T.N.O.

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <3fa6eb21$>, says...
    > Where do I get a clip on mic?
    >
    > I dont want one of those headset mic combo things, as I already have a
    > nice set of headphones, that *should* be considerably better quality
    > than these ~$15 combos.

    Why do you want one? Because of the distance from your mouth it will pick
    up all sorts of ambient noise.

    Mainlander, Nov 4, 2003
  4. T.N.O.

    AncalagoN Guest

    T.N.O. wrote:
    > Where do I get a clip on mic?
    >
    > I dont want one of those headset mic combo things, as I already have a
    > nice set of headphones, that *should* be considerably better quality
    > than these ~$15 combos.

    Try DSE, Noel Leeming, Harvey Norman etc. I got a stick mic that sits
    on the desk and it's perfect, cost a bit but I didn't want something
    hanging off my shirt.

    AncalagoN, Nov 4, 2003
  5. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    Mainlander wrote:
    > Why do you want one? Because of the distance from your mouth it will pick
    > up all sorts of ambient noise.

    for voice chat with some mates in Auckers.
    It is a soley computer room, so only noise is the PC.

    T.N.O., Nov 4, 2003
  6. T.N.O.

    steve Guest

    T.N.O. allegedly said:

    > Where do I get a clip on mic?

    DSE sell a lapel mike....but you have to provide the power to run them.

    steve, Nov 4, 2003