mib for Cisco 2811

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by dt1649651@yahoo.com, Oct 31, 2005.

  1. Guest

    , Oct 31, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    :I am searching for the MIB for the router 2811 from
    :http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/netmgmt/cmtk/mibs.shtml
    :but I could not find anything for this router.
    :Which MIB can I use for that router ?

    There isn't one MIB per device, there is a set of MIBs, and that
    set depends upon your release and feature set.

    I think you'll have more success at
    http://www.cisco.com/go/mibs

    Walter Roberson, Oct 31, 2005

  3. Guest

    Walter,

    Thank you very much. That's what I need.

    DT

    , Oct 31, 2005