    New to me but it was at the library so I checked it out. Any comments
    welcome.

    , Mar 23, 2005

  2. Justin Guest

    wrote on [23 Mar 2005 14:33:13 -0800]:
    > New to me but it was at the library so I checked it out. Any comments
    > welcome.

    Season 2 is out too

    Justin, Mar 24, 2005

  3. SoHillsGuy Guest

    Re: MI-5 S1 - 411?

    If you're searching around for info on the internet, be aware that the
    real title to the series is "Spooks."

    A&E changed the title for the American broadcast and releases.

    bbc.co.uk/spooks

    SoHillsGuy, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Biz Guest

    What comments are you looking for? Its on A&E on Saturday evenings. BB and
    CC both have it in stock if you're looking for it...Past seasons have been
    excellent...

    Biz, Mar 24, 2005
  5. SoHillsGuy Guest

    Re: MI-5 S1 - 411?

    >>What comments are you looking for?  Its on A&E on Saturday evenings.
    <<

    Actually, the A&E run of Series 3 ended a couple of Saturdays ago.

    SoHillsGuy, Mar 25, 2005
  6. Scrabo Guest

    Re: MI-5 S1 - 411?

    A&E chopped approx 15 to 20 minutes out if each episode so be warned

    Scrabo

    Scrabo, Mar 25, 2005