    picture for printing......InfanView doesnt recognize????
    Any suggestions,
    Earl
    Earl Costello, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Earl Costello

    °Mike° Guest

    That's because IrfanView is a graphics viewer/editor, and
    MHTML is archived web content. Is it ONLY the image
    that you want to print, or the entire page?

    On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:14:39 -0500, in
    <>
    Earl Costello scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Mar 9, 2005

  3. Earl Costello wrote:
    > I am trying to access mhtml files with infanView so as to reduce
    > picture for printing......InfanView doesnt recognize????

    I would guess that's because mhtl isn't a graphics format.

    It may contain graphics, but that's not the same.

    Isn't it used in email? Is it Microsoft proprietary? Can you see the
    images with your email client? Can you save the image *as images* from
    there?

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Blinky the Shark, Mar 9, 2005
  4. Hey guys thanks for the support..the html contains a very brief(email)
    msge.followed by 5 or 6 pictures; the pictures are not attachments
    but simply follow the greeting.????
    Earl

    Earl Costello, Mar 9, 2005
  5. Earl Costello

    SgtMinor Guest

    Earl Costello wrote:
    > I am trying to access mhtml files with infanView so as to reduce
    > picture for printing......InfanView doesnt recognize????
    > Any suggestions,
    > Earl

    Right-click on the image and see if "Save As" is an option. If so, save
    the file and then open it with IrfanView.
    SgtMinor, Mar 9, 2005
  6. Earl Costello

    °Mike° Guest

    How about answering my question?

    On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:04:26 -0500, in
    <>
    Earl Costello scrawled:

    >Hey guys thanks for the support..the html contains a very brief(email)
    >msge.followed by 5 or 6 pictures; the pictures are not attachments
    >but simply follow the greeting.????
    >Earl

    <snip>

    --