    DVD player. It may have played on the playstation 2 but i don't think there
    was any sound.

    Thanks for any help.
    Matalog, Aug 29, 2004

  2. "Matalog" <> wrote in message
    news:G8oYc.156$...

    > How do you properly make a DVD from an avi file? I have Nero 6 and
    > intervideo WinDVD creator.
    >
    > Please help if anyone knows. I tried it before and it wouldn't play on my
    > DVD player. It may have played on the playstation 2 but i don't think

    there
    > was any sound.
    >

    > Thanks for any help.

    Do LOTS of reading and research.
    Here's all the help you need:
    http://www.videohelp.com/
    Colon Terminus, Aug 29, 2004

  3. Matalog

    Lee Guest

    "Matalog" <> wrote in message

    > How do you properly make a DVD from an avi file? I have Nero 6 and
    > intervideo WinDVD creator.
    >
    > Please help if anyone knows. I tried it before and it wouldn't play on my
    > DVD player. It may have played on the playstation 2 but i don't think

    there
    > was any sound.

    I`ve got the same problem, with no sound.... ok on VCD and SVCD ... :eek:(

    Lee.....

    Lee, Aug 30, 2004
  4. On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:13:10 GMT, "Matalog" <>

    www.doom9.org
    www.dvdrhelp.com

    --
    Q. What are your qualifications to be a film critic?
    A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.
    Arminio Grgic, Aug 31, 2004