    I have contacted them by email, no reply so far. Has anyone else asked them
    the same thing?

    Simon Howson

    Simon Howson, Nov 11, 2004

  2. Simon Howson

    Nath Guest

    "Simon Howson" <> wrote in message
    news:uTzkd.31834$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > DVDSoon have put the new MGM Scorsese collection on their page.
    > http://www.dvdsoon.com/show-title-details.xml?uid=130118
    >
    > However it does not list Raging Bull SE as being part of this set. Does
    > anyone know if the Candian version is going to omit Raging Bull? Or is
    > this
    > just a mistake?
    >
    > Currently it says there are 4 discs, shouldn't that be 4 FILMS and 5
    > discs?
    >
    > I have contacted them by email, no reply so far. Has anyone else asked
    > them
    > the same thing?
    >
    > Simon Howson

    According to DVD Empire (American site), which have the full details of this
    boxset- Raging Bull is not included. Buy Raging Bull separately. Did you
    get it for $7 from DVD Soon? (as I did) :-D

    Nath, Nov 11, 2004

  3. Simon Howson

    Simon Howson Guest

    "Nath" <> wrote in message

    > According to DVD Empire (American site), which have the full details of

    this
    > boxset- Raging Bull is not included. Buy Raging Bull separately. Did you
    > get it for $7 from DVD Soon? (as I did) :-D

    No I didn't manager to get Raging Bull SE at the cheap price. I actually
    only need New York, New York and Raging Bull SE, I already have the other
    two.

    This site clearly shows the box as containing Raging Bull SE:
    http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=13125

    I am worried that MAYBE The Canadian version that DVDSoon is going to get is
    going to be different. Sometimes Canadian and US boxes differ slightly.

    I guess I should place an order for New York, New York while it is still $7,
    and then just cancel it if it works out cheaper getting the box later.
    Assumign the box does contain Raging Bull & New York New York SE... Cos It
    looks like it will be cheaper just getting the boxer rather than the others
    individually considering I didn't get Raging Bull for $7.

    Simon Howson

    Simon Howson, Nov 11, 2004
  4. Simon Howson wrote:

    > I guess I should place an order for New York, New York while it is
    > still $7, and then just cancel it if it works out cheaper getting the
    > box later.

    It might sound like a joke, but sometimes dvdsoon can ship things within
    24hours so that might be a dodgy tactic. :^./

    Gunther Gloop, Nov 11, 2004
  5. Simon Howson

    Marc Guest

    On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:30:09 GMT, "Simon Howson"
    <> wrote:

    >This site clearly shows the box as containing Raging Bull SE:
    >http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=13125
    >
    >I am worried that MAYBE The Canadian version that DVDSoon is going to get is
    >going to be different. Sometimes Canadian and US boxes differ slightly.

    amazon.ca also lists it WITH Raging Bull:
    http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00062IVL2/

    The same at canadian dvdimport.com.

    So I ordered now that insanely cheap DVDsoon box. (DVDsoon also has a
    history in unreliable descriptions - I count on that ;-)

    Marc, Nov 13, 2004
  6. Simon Howson

    Simon Howson Guest

    "Marc" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:30:09 GMT, "Simon Howson"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >This site clearly shows the box as containing Raging Bull SE:
    > >http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=13125
    > >
    > >I am worried that MAYBE The Canadian version that DVDSoon is going to get

    is
    > >going to be different. Sometimes Canadian and US boxes differ slightly.

    > amazon.ca also lists it WITH Raging Bull:
    > http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00062IVL2/
    >
    > The same at canadian dvdimport.com.
    >
    > So I ordered now that insanely cheap DVDsoon box. (DVDsoon also has a
    > history in unreliable descriptions - I count on that ;-)

    Yeah I seem to recall that they left one film out of the description for the
    Warner Hitchcock set, even though it had everything when it arrived.

    If The DVDSoon box doesn't contain Raging Bull then it seems they somehow
    managed to 'special' order it that way :), because every other website says
    it is in the box.

    Simon Howson

    Simon Howson, Nov 13, 2004
  7. Simon Howson

    robert gray Guest

    Both dvdsoon and amazon say the set contains 4 dvds. And contents for
    Raging Bull SE are identical. Sounds like the same box to me.

    robert gray, Nov 15, 2004
  8. Simon Howson

    Marc Guest

    On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 02:11:38 GMT, "Simon Howson"
    <> wrote:

    >DVDSoon have put the new MGM Scorsese collection on their page.
    >http://www.dvdsoon.com/show-title-details.xml?uid=130118
    >
    >However it does not list Raging Bull SE as being part of this set. Does
    >anyone know if the Candian version is going to omit Raging Bull? Or is this
    >just a mistake?

    FWIW: DVDsoon just fixed now their damn description. Added Raging Bull
    and contains 5 discs.

    So we can sleep well until February. :)

    Marc, Nov 17, 2004