    Messages:
    2
    I backed up my MGI folder before reformating my hard drive. How to I install it now? windows xp. the software came with one of my cameras but cannot find the cd.
    w.j. strandquist, Aug 23, 2009

  2. w.j. strandquist

    jlehane3

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Fortunately MGI 4 is so old you may find it free online if it's not so obsolete as to be unsupported . Roxio is the company that made it. google mgi+photosuite4+download There is a google search(copy/paste) so you can find it in several ways.Roxio doesn't offer much support for older stuff,I think.I enjoy MGI 4,as I did MGI 3 for ease and simplicity. Also try free download of Photofiltre a very easy and cool program without all the clutter and complexity.Some myspace girls turned me on to Photofiltre.
    jlehane3, Aug 24, 2009

  3. w.j. strandquist

    w.j. strandquist

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    thenk you for taking the time to reply. And thanks for telling me about PhotoFiltre. I was able to get the photos printed that I needed right away.
    In your opinion, should I keep using MGI Photosuite or take the time to learn one of the new ones?
    w.j. strandquist, Sep 1, 2009
  4. w.j. strandquist

    emystx

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    My friends told me about supportrix.com.1.877.787.8749.They are good with computer issues.
    emystx, Sep 1, 2009