MGCP Gateway

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by ajn, Oct 25, 2009.

  1. ajn

    ajn Guest

    I added and MGCP Gateway onto my network, configured the IOS for the MGCP
    gateway, configured my CUCM for the MGCP Gateway but when I try to add the
    gateway in my Route Groups it does not show up on my CUCM.

    The 2620xm gateway is configured as follows, also have the gateway
    configured on the CUCM under devices for a 26xx series mgcp gateway and the
    nm-hdv module slot for t1 vwic. The gateway does not show up on devices when
    I add the route group.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated. This is for a home lab setup, not
    production. I am trying to get this to talk across a T1 to a CUCME router.

    Thanks,

    AN

    !
    ccm-manager mgcp
    no ccm-manager fax protocol cisco
    ccm-manager music-on-hold
    ccm-manager config server 10.1.50.30
    ccm-manager config
    !
    mgcp
    mgcp call-agent 10.1.50.30 2427 service-type mgcp version 0.1
    mgcp rtp unreachable timeout 1000 action notify
    mgcp modem passthrough voip mode nse
    mgcp package-capability rtp-package
    mgcp package-capability sst-package
    mgcp package-capability pre-package
    no mgcp package-capability res-package
    no mgcp timer receive-rtcp
    mgcp sdp simple
    mgcp fax t38 inhibit
    mgcp rtp payload-type g726r16 static
    mgcp behavior g729-variants static-pt
    !
    mgcp profile default
    !
    !
    !
    gateway
    timer receive-rtp 1200
    !

    pgh-vgw1.voice#sh mgcp connection

    pgh-vgw1.voice#sh mgcp nas
    % Incomplete command.

    pgh-vgw1.voice#sh mgcp nas ?
    dump Display MGCP data channel data
    info Display MGCP data channel information

    pgh-vgw1.voice#sh mgcp nas info

    pgh-vgw1.voice#sh mgcp statistics
    UDP pkts rx 20, tx 27
    Unrecognized rx pkts 0, MGCP message parsing errors 0
    Duplicate MGCP ack tx 0, Invalid versions count 0
    CreateConn rx 0, successful 0, failed 0
    DeleteConn rx 0, successful 0, failed 0
    ModifyConn rx 0, successful 0, failed 0
    DeleteConn tx 0, successful 0, failed 0
    NotifyRequest rx 0, successful 0, failed 0
    AuditConnection rx 0, successful 0, failed 0
    AuditEndpoint rx 0, successful 0, failed 0
    RestartInProgress tx 21, successful 21, failed 0
    Notify tx 0, successful 0, failed 0
    ACK tx 0, NACK tx 0
    ACK rx 0, NACK rx 20

    IP address based Call Agents statistics:
    IP address 10.1.50.30, Total msg rx 20,
    successful 0, failed 20
    System resource check is DISABLED. No available statistic

    DS0 Resource Statistics
    -----------------------
    Utilization: 0.00 percent
    Total channels: 0
    Addressable channels: 0
    Inuse channels: 0
    Disabled channels: 0
    Free channels: 0

    pgh-vgw1.voice#sh mgcp
    MGCP Admin State ACTIVE, Oper State ACTIVE - Cause Code NONE
    MGCP call-agent: 10.1.50.30 2427 Initial protocol service is MGCP 0.1
    MGCP validate call-agent source-ipaddr DISABLED
    MGCP validate domain name DISABLED
    MGCP block-newcalls DISABLED
    MGCP send SGCP RSIP: forced/restart/graceful/disconnected DISABLED
    MGCP quarantine mode discard/step
    MGCP quarantine of persistent events is ENABLED
    MGCP dtmf-relay for VoIP is SDP controlled
    MGCP dtmf-relay for voAAL2 is SDP controlled
    MGCP voip modem passthrough mode: NSE, codec: g711ulaw, redundancy:
    DISABLED,
    MGCP voaal2 modem passthrough disabled
    MGCP voip modem relay: Disabled.
    MGCP T.38 Named Signalling Event (NSE) response timer: 200
    MGCP Network (IP/AAL2) Continuity Test timer: 200
    MGCP 'RTP stream loss' timer disabled
    MGCP request timeout 500
    MGCP maximum exponential request timeout 4000
    MGCP rtp unreachable timeout 1000 action notify
    MGCP gateway port: 2427, MGCP maximum waiting delay 3000
    MGCP restart delay 0, MGCP vad DISABLED
    MGCP rtrcac DISABLED
    MGCP system resource check DISABLED
    MGCP xpc-codec: DISABLED, MGCP persistent hookflash: DISABLED
    MGCP persistent offhook: ENABLED, MGCP persistent onhook: DISABLED
    MGCP piggyback msg ENABLED, MGCP endpoint offset DISABLED
    MGCP simple-sdp ENABLED
    MGCP undotted-notation DISABLED
    MGCP codec type g711ulaw, MGCP packetization period 20
    MGCP JB threshold lwm 30, MGCP JB threshold hwm 150
    MGCP LAT threshold lwm 150, MGCP LAT threshold hwm 300
    MGCP PL threshold lwm 1000, MGCP PL threshold hwm 10000
    MGCP CL threshold lwm 1000, MGCP CL threshold hwm 10000
    MGCP playout mode is adaptive 60, 40, 200 in msec
    MGCP Fax Playout Buffer is 300 in msec
    MGCP media (RTP) dscp: ef, MGCP signaling dscp: af31
    MGCP default package: line-package
    MGCP supported packages: gm-package dtmf-package trunk-package line-package
    hs-package rtp-package atm-package ms-package
    dt-package
    mt-package sst-package fxr-package pre-package
    MGCP Digit Map matching order: shortest match
    SGCP Digit Map matching order: always left-to-right
    MGCP VoAAL2 ignore-lco-codec DISABLED
    MGCP T.38 Max Fax Rate is DEFAULT
    MGCP T.38 Fax is DISABLED
    MGCP T.38 Fax ECM is ENABLED
    MGCP T.38 Fax NSF Override is DISABLED
    MGCP T.38 Fax Low Speed Redundancy: 0
    MGCP T.38 Fax High Speed Redundancy: 0
    MGCP control bind :DISABLED
    MGCP media bind :DISABLED
    MGCP Upspeed payload type for G711ulaw: 0, G711alaw: 8
    MGCP Dynamic payload type for Cisco fax indication: 96, Cisco fax ack: 97
    MGCP Static payload type for G.726-16K codec
    MGCP Dynamic payload type for G.726-24K codec
    MGCP Dynamic payload type for G.726-32K codec
    MGCP Dynamic payload type for G.Clear codec
    MGCP Dynamic payload type for NSE is 100
    MGCP Dynamic payload type for NTE is 99
    MGCP g729 variants use static payload type and contain annexb in SDP
    MGCP Guaranteed scheduler time is disabled

    pgh-vgw1.voice#
    ajn, Oct 25, 2009