    Preferably with a prepaid system, as voipcheap for exe.
    So i can call mexican mobiles without long-distance charges for them....

    thank you.

    Sanchez, Dec 10, 2006

  2. Sanchez

    Brian A Guest

    On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 11:48:19 +0100, Sanchez <>
    wrote:

    >Do you know if exist any provider who give a mexican virtual number?
    >Preferably with a prepaid system, as voipcheap for exe.
    >"So i can call "mexican mobiles without long-distance charges for them....

    I am a bit confused here. "So i can call" would be charged to you,
    "without long-distance charges for them" is charged to others.
    I'm going to assume that you are looking to benefit callers to you.
    Firstly, if you have a SIP number, with a non-betamax company, it is
    possible to call that via a SIP broker PSTN access number
    Mexico City +52-55-5985-2341
    When the call to that number is answered your number is dialled but
    with the approriate VSP access number preceding, you can find that
    here:
    http://tinyurl.com/cuc3s
    Sorry, I can't help you with a Mexican virtual number but the above is
    an alternative.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Dec 10, 2006

  3. Sanchez

    Sanchez Guest

    > I am a bit confused here. "So i can call" would be charged to you,
    > "without long-distance charges for them" is charged to others.

    Mexican mobiles are charged for long-distance (from italy, for exe)
    incoming calls.

    So I need that my CALLER ID - when i call from a pc2phone provider from
    italy - is a mexican number to avoid mexican mobile to be charged for
    receive long-distance incoming call.

    > I'm going to assume that you are looking to benefit callers to you.
    > Firstly, if you have a SIP number, with a non-betamax company, it is
    > possible to call that via a SIP broker PSTN access number
    > Mexico City +52-55-5985-2341

    can you explain to me more simply?

    what i have to do?

    thank you.

    Sanchez, Dec 10, 2006
  4. Sanchez

    Brian A Guest

    On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:52:59 +0100, Sanchez <>
    wrote:

    >> I am a bit confused here. "So i can call" would be charged to you,
    >> "without long-distance charges for them" is charged to others.

    >Mexican mobiles are charged for long-distance (from italy, for exe)
    >incoming calls.

    Ah, I see what you are looking for now. We don't get charged for
    incoming calls to mobiles in the UK - the caller pays a greater price
    to call mobiles. I do 'MSN' with someone in Mexico and it seems that
    the telcos have got things all sen up to their own advantage there -
    not likely to see much choice/competition in VSPs (Voip Service
    Providers).

    >So I need that my CALLER ID - when i call from a pc2phone provider from
    >italy - is a mexican number to avoid mexican mobile to be charged for
    >receive long-distance incoming call.
    >
    >> I'm going to assume that you are looking to benefit callers to you.
    >> Firstly, if you have a SIP number, with a non-betamax company, it is
    >> possible to call that via a SIP broker PSTN access number
    >> Mexico City +52-55-5985-2341

    >can you explain to me more simply?
    >
    >what i have to do?

    Yes. I many countries (not including Italy) there is at least one
    sipbroker PSTN (ordinary telephone) number. You can find a list of all
    these numbers on www.sipbroker.com
    You call into one of these numbers that is local to you. So, if
    someone was in Mexico, for example, they would call 055-5985-2341
    When the call is answered a voice will say something like 'Welcome to
    the Sipbroker PSTN access number, please enter your number followed by
    the # key' (the North Americans call this symbol a 'pound' key - we
    call it 'hash' - except for BT, alone, who call it 'square').
    The number you enter is your VOIP number but preceded by the sipbroker
    VSP code. So, for example, if your VSP was voipfone.co.uk you would
    precede the voip number by *353. Thus if the voip number I wanted was
    3456780, on voipfone, I would dial *353 3456780 #
    All the VSP codes are on the sipbroker web site. The # key is not
    always necessary - just follow the instructions when calling the
    sipbroker PSTN access number concerned.

    I hope that this is simple enough and you find it of use.
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Dec 11, 2006
  5. Sanchez

    Brian A Guest

    On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:58:26 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:52:59 +0100, Sanchez <>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>> I am a bit confused here. "So i can call" would be charged to you,
    >>> "without long-distance charges for them" is charged to others.

    >>Mexican mobiles are charged for long-distance (from italy, for exe)
    >>incoming calls.

    >Ah, I see what you are looking for now. We don't get charged for
    >incoming calls to mobiles in the UK - the caller pays a greater price
    >to call mobiles. I do 'MSN' with someone in Mexico and it seems that
    >the telcos have got things all sen up to their own advantage there -
    >not likely to see much choice/competition in VSPs (Voip Service
    >Providers).
    >>
    >>So I need that my CALLER ID - when i call from a pc2phone provider from
    >>italy - is a mexican number to avoid mexican mobile to be charged for
    >>receive long-distance incoming call.
    >>
    >>> I'm going to assume that you are looking to benefit callers to you.
    >>> Firstly, if you have a SIP number, with a non-betamax company, it is
    >>> possible to call that via a SIP broker PSTN access number
    >>> Mexico City +52-55-5985-2341

    >>can you explain to me more simply?
    >>
    >>what i have to do?

    >Yes. I many countries (not including Italy) there is at least one
    >sipbroker PSTN (ordinary telephone) number. You can find a list of all
    >these numbers on www.sipbroker.com
    >You call into one of these numbers that is local to you. So, if
    >someone was in Mexico, for example, they would call 055-5985-2341
    >When the call is answered a voice will say something like 'Welcome to
    >the Sipbroker PSTN access number, please enter your number followed by
    >the # key' (the North Americans call this symbol a 'pound' key - we
    >call it 'hash' - except for BT, alone, who call it 'square').
    >The number you enter is your VOIP number but preceded by the sipbroker
    >VSP code. So, for example, if your VSP was voipfone.co.uk you would
    >precede the voip number by *353. Thus if the voip number I wanted was
    >3456780, on voipfone, I would dial *353 3456780 #
    >All the VSP codes are on the sipbroker web site. The # key is not
    >always necessary - just follow the instructions when calling the
    >sipbroker PSTN access number concerned.
    >
    >I hope that this is simple enough and you find it of use.
    >Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Further to my last post...
    Try here for mexican number...
    http://tinyurl.com/ejtmf

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Dec 11, 2006
  6. Sanchez

    Sanchez Guest

    >> I hope that this is simple enough and you find it of use.
    >> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    > Further to my last post...
    > Try here for mexican number...
    > http://tinyurl.com/ejtmf
    >
    > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    ok, thank you.

    Sanchez, Dec 11, 2006
  7. Sanchez

    Herman Guest

    "Sanchez" <> wrote in message
    > Do you know if exist any provider who give a mexican virtual number?
    > Preferably with a prepaid system, as voipcheap for exe.
    > So i can call mexican mobiles without long-distance charges for them....
    >

    > thank you.

    www.vonage.co.uk could be what you're after? They offer virtual numbers in
    Mexico City for inbound calls. Their rates for outgoing calls to Mexico are
    not so good though - 25ppm. For outgoing calls www.voipcheap.com is cheaper
    for landlines (3.5 eur ct/min) and mobiles (7 eur ct/min) and probably many
    others as well.

    Herman, Dec 11, 2006
  8. Sanchez

    Brian A Guest

    On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:36:04 GMT, "Herman"
    <> wrote:

    >"Sanchez" <> wrote in message
    >> Do you know if exist any provider who give a mexican virtual number?
    >> Preferably with a prepaid system, as voipcheap for exe.
    >> So i can call mexican mobiles without long-distance charges for them....
    >>

    >> thank you.

    >www.vonage.co.uk could be what you're after? They offer virtual numbers in
    >Mexico City for inbound calls. Their rates for outgoing calls to Mexico are
    >not so good though - 25ppm. For outgoing calls www.voipcheap.com is cheaper
    >for landlines (3.5 eur ct/min) and mobiles (7 eur ct/min) and probably many
    >others as well.

    Unless I am mistaken I think that the OP is looking for a service that
    will present a Mexican number when calling out from Italy.

    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Dec 12, 2006