    ============================
    Allan
    Alberta Canada

    Allan, Feb 20, 2004

  2. Allan

    kat Guest

    You're best bet is to get a book/study guide, download the SQL
    evaluation (or it may come with a book) and practice, a lot.This is
    cheapest, as well. I recently took the 228 exam, and passed, but it was
    tough, in a way.

    I'm using it as an elective for my MCSE, so I get two certs in one, so
    I've already passed 20-216 and 70-215. If you take these two exams as
    your MCDBA elective, you've already covered half the exam, as there's a
    lot of permissions questions and several on arrays/raid, which these
    exams cover.

    Since you didn't ask what exams you needed to take, I'm presuming you've
    already looked into all that and this is a valid question.

    --
    Kat MCNGP Wanna be

    /* Ba da da da da... I'm loving it! */

    kat, Feb 20, 2004

  3. Allan

    Glitch012 Guest

    This to me is kind of like asking 'which hand do I use more'.

    Historically, how did YOU feel you learned best? Go from there.

    I personally do book work and a little practical hands on. One of my
    classmates cannot STAND book study. It's all relative.

    Glitch012, Feb 21, 2004
  4. Allan

    Allan Guest

    Very, very, very good point. I am a book learner all the way.

    Allan, Feb 23, 2004