    Aug-95 One and a Half Weeks with (Fan Can)
    1/29/97 Minneapolis, MN
    7/5/03 Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Dr. D, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Dr. D

    Guest

    On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 00:44:07 GMT, flickn <>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 16:38:49 -0400, "Dr. D" <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>These are left:
    >>
    >>$35.00 total for all 4, includes shipping.
    >>
    >>6/17/94 Middletown, NY
    >>Aug-95 One and a Half Weeks with (Fan Can)
    >>1/29/97 Minneapolis, MN
    >>7/5/03 Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    >>

    >bootlegs should be free, you are ruining the value of the taper that
    >actually tape these shows

    Send me every bootleg you have for free.
    , Apr 10, 2004

  3. Dr. D

    flickn Guest

    flickn, Apr 10, 2004
  4. Dr. D

    ron Guest

    me too i am sure you wont have a problem with that

    ron, Apr 10, 2004
  5. Dr. D

    Guest

    On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 01:52:35 GMT, "Arrogant" <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> Send me every bootleg you have for free.

    >Why did you respond to Flickn with a different name, after you posted with
    >the Dr. D name before?
    >

    >Lame.

    That wasn't I. I am the famous John33907 of Fort Myers Florida.
    A legend in alt.video.tape-trading where this shit was crossposted.

    So is your name lame, arrogant or named after what your mom does ,
    blows you at home ?
    , Apr 10, 2004
  6. Dr. D

    Arrogant Guest

    Arrogant, Apr 10, 2004
  7. Dr. D

    Arrogant Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > That wasn't I. I am the famous John33907 of Fort Myers Florida.
    > A legend in alt.video.tape-trading where this shit was crossposted.

    Had to go to summer school there one year. Cypress Lake.

    > So is your name lame, arrogant or named after what your mom does ,
    > blows you at home ?

    Pretty weak. Try harder next time.
    Arrogant, Apr 10, 2004
  8. Dr. D

    Guest

    On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 03:26:18 GMT, "Arrogant" <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> That wasn't I. I am the famous John33907 of Fort Myers Florida.
    >> A legend in alt.video.tape-trading where this shit was crossposted.

    >Had to go to summer school there one year. Cypress Lake.
    >
    >> So is your name lame, arrogant or named after what your mom does ,
    >> blows you at home ?

    >Pretty weak. Try harder next time.

    <:(
    , Apr 10, 2004
  9. Dr. D

    flickn Guest

    On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 20:43:09 -0400, wrote:

    >On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 00:44:07 GMT, flickn <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 16:38:49 -0400, "Dr. D" <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>These are left:
    >>>
    >>>$35.00 total for all 4, includes shipping.
    >>>
    >>>6/17/94 Middletown, NY
    >>>Aug-95 One and a Half Weeks with (Fan Can)
    >>>1/29/97 Minneapolis, MN
    >>>7/5/03 Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    >>>

    >>bootlegs should be free, you are ruining the value of the taper that
    >>actually tape these shows

    >Send me every bootleg you have for free.

    catch me on soul seek u can have three of those shows for free ...

    check out metpage.org my server is listed for free,you can sign on to
    it for free.......

    people should quit asking money for common shows ...
    flickn, Apr 10, 2004