    metadata software!!

    Thank you in advance,

    Tapio

    Tapio Siltala, Sep 17, 2003

  2. Tapio Siltala

    Paul Cordes Guest

    http://www.exifer.friedemann.info/

    Maybe this is what your looking for?

    "Tapio Siltala" <> wrote in message
    news:DY%9b.357$...
    > Hi!
    >
    > I have consumed a lot of time to find a catalogue software for digital
    > photos supporting DIG35 metadata standard (XML-based). Is there any of

    such
    > kind in the market?? Basicly, I would be happy to find a simple

    application

    Paul Cordes, Sep 17, 2003

  3. This is not exactly I was lookin for, but it is very near to it. Only DIG35
    (XML) support is missing. But this can convert the exif-data into
    csv -textfile (which can be read in Excel) and that works great. And it is
    the most important to me.

    Thank you, this was really useful !!

    Tapio

    Tapio Siltala, Sep 17, 2003