Met employees today

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Brat, Jan 28, 2004.

  1. Brat

    Brat Guest

    lol I met my subordinates today... you want to talk about scary? lol I had
    this one guy walk up to me all pissed off... so I pulled him into my new
    office and asked what his problem was... he said he had applied for the job
    but was turned down for me... apparently the final decision came down to
    between the 2 of us... after a few mins of talking to him he told he never
    went to college... braindumped his way thru the certs... lol I told him to
    lose the attitude and work WITH me not against me and I will not report his
    braindumps... now he knows I can get him fired by just snapping my
    fingers... that should keep him inline for a while... needless to say, he
    was very subdued when he left my office. So, on monday, we will see if
    there is a attitude change or not. Was funny to see a huge man who towered
    over me, try to intimidate me and then walk away like a sulking child
    lol!!!!! Now over the next few days I have to review their personnel
    records and quality reports before my first day and that day will be filled
    with team meetings... This should take a while... I am the Team Manager of
    50 techs. My day will start at 8 am and, due to the shift working, I will
    have to stay until 9 pm so I can meet with all 3 shifts of my team. On
    friday, I have a meeting with the Manager and the other TM's. Well at least
    my pay started today :)

    hehehe this is gonna be a blast!!!

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Brat

    Jtyc Guest

    > hehehe this is gonna be a blast!!!

    Give it time... they'll suck the life out of you.

    Jtyc, Jan 28, 2004

  3. >hehehe this is gonna be a blast!!!

    How many do you expect to fire?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  4. Brat wrote:
    > Was funny to see a huge man who towered over
    > me, try to intimidate me and then walk away like a sulking child

    This turned me on more than you'll ever know.

    --
    Fris "Stop teasing me" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 28, 2004
  5. Brat

    JaR Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in message

    > hehehe this is gonna be a blast!!!

    Sounds like fun. Give em hell, Sue! This is what you've been waiting and
    working for. If you haven't read it already, I reccomend;
    http://bofh.ntk.net/Bastard.html

    Lotsa great tips for ya ;-D

    JaR
    Jealous Thug

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  6. Brat

    Brat Guest

    hopefully none... but for now I'm just gonna observe them in action... most
    have been there for a few years so I would think they know what they are
    doing... but we will see. I do not think going in there blazin and firin
    will be productive ... yet...

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 28, 2004
  7. >I do not think going in there blazin and firin
    >will be productive ... yet...

    Very true.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  8. Brat

    Network Guru Guest

    Just keep it all business and all will be fine. most men would like to bed
    their boss to brag and inflate their male ego. intimidate them but dont
    engage in sexual activity with any

    Network Guru, Jan 28, 2004
  9. Brat

    Consultant Guest

    not true, i've bagged 2 previous female bosses and told no one

    Consultant, Jan 28, 2004
  10. Brat

    Network Guru Guest

    You just told the world... were they bow wows or attractive

    Network Guru, Jan 28, 2004
  11. Brat

    Brat Guest

    hahaha

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 28, 2004
  12. >not true, i've bagged 2 previous female bosses and told no one

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 28, 2004
  13. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 28, 2004
  14. Brat

    Consultant Guest

    lol

    Consultant, Jan 28, 2004
  15. Brat

    Consultant Guest

    none of you fools know my true identity, well a select few do.

    Consultant, Jan 28, 2004
  16. Brat

    Jtyc Guest

    > > not true, i've bagged 2 previous female bosses and told no one

    > Fris "Quit bragging" bee® MCNGP #13

    I've never had a 10 but one night I had five 2's... and I think that
    oughta count.

    Never had a 1. never been drunk enough to f' a 1. Shit you gota be drunk
    to f' a 1.

    "Hey.... let's f' her.."
    "That's a signpost Bob!"
    "Well.... let's go for it!"

    </Carlin>

    Jtyc, Jan 28, 2004
  17. Brat

    JaR Guest

    be drunk
    > to f' a 1.

    AKA "Double Coyote"

    JaR, Jan 28, 2004
  18. Brat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > hehehe this is gonna be a blast!!!

    so, you're going to fire everyone? i'll work for you if you fire all your
    pre-existing minions.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 28, 2004