    Which one is the most commonly uset?

    Would somebody please be kind to tell me.

    With regards abm
    Anton, May 21, 2006

  2. Anton

    samuel Guest

    "Anton" <> wrote in
    news:DSVbg.27$2net.dk:

    > I would like to know the difference between MSN Messenger and
    > Windows Messenger?
    > Are they uset for various reasons?
    > Way are they both installed with Windows?
    > Which one is the most commonly uset?
    >
    > Would somebody please be kind to tell me.
    >
    > With regards abm

    Google found
    http://www.mess.be/msnmessengerfaq/idx/0/013/article/Whats_the_differ
    ence_between_MSN_Messenger_and_Windows_Messenger.html
    samuel, May 21, 2006

  3. Anton

    Bob B Guest

    I have also wondered myself.. so a good question and a good reply
    Bob

    --
    For all your party needs go to www.thelaughingstock.co.uk

    Bob B, May 21, 2006
  4. Anton

    Anton Guest

    Thanks to samuel for the google article, whic answer my questions.
    I think to use MSN messenger.
    Anton.
    Anton, May 21, 2006