    fish Guest

    How can i prevent these messages from rolling off after 5 days?

    Thank you.
    fish, Aug 7, 2003

  2. fish

    Brian H¹© Guest

    fish said:

    > Thank you for fast reply. I did that already, do i need to delete my group,
    > then add it back in?

    You shouldn't need to, but knowing how easily OE gets screwed up, it might be
    worth giving it a try.

    Brian H¹©, Aug 7, 2003

  3. fish

    trout Guest

    fish wrote:

    > How can i prevent these messages from rolling off after 5 days?
    >
    > Thank you.

    As Brian mentioned; but bear in mind that if you don't actually
    download the messages, they'll only be available as long as they're
    available on the server.
    You'd need to view the messages once, or synchronize the newsgroup
    to retain everything.
    --
    "Although I can't imagine wanting to do *that*."
    trout, Aug 7, 2003