    http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

    because of those who look on and do nothing.
    --Albert Einstein

    longshotjohn7, Aug 31, 2003

  2. longshotjohn7

    GateKeeper Guest

    Something for me too.

    In news:1Ut4b.2342$,
    longshotjohn7 <> typed: With a :)

    GateKeeper, Aug 31, 2003

  3. longshotjohn7

    °Mike° Guest

    I have no idea what you are talking about. I haven't replied to any
    of your posts, today. If you see a reply from °Mike°, it is NOT me.

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:38:26 -0500, in
    <1Ut4b.2342$>
    longshotjohn7 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 31, 2003
  4. °Mike° wrote:
    > I have no idea what you are talking about. I haven't replied to any
    > of your posts, today. If you see a reply from °Mike°, it is NOT me.
    >

    > On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 16:38:26 -0500, in
    > <1Ut4b.2342$>
    > longshotjohn7 scrawled:
    >
    >> Posted some messages in to threads (svchost.exe produced...)and
    >> (flashing light) thread and now when I click on bubblumikes
    >>
    >> Message is no longer available on the server
    >>
    >> shit it has only been just a few hours..my isp has some difficulties
    >> but damn........any other reasons this could be happening..and Mike
    >> if ya read this ping me with your responses to those threads or
    >> sumthin'

    Misunderstanding>>>you replied to (OP) threads mentioned above, not to my
    post in that thread, I think.

    --
    longshotjohn 7

    longshotjohn7, Sep 1, 2003