    user ID.

    Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong? (cross-posted to the AAH
    forum)
    paul123, Apr 6, 2006

  2. paul123

    paul123 Guest

    paul123 wrote:
    > 06XXXXXXXXX

    Doh! I was dialling it like a UK number - dropping the initial "0". It
    works fine dialling the full number. ie 003906XXXXXXXXX

    [Mental note to self - Don't assume anything]
    paul123, Apr 6, 2006

  3. Thus spaketh paul123:
    > paul123 wrote:
    >> 06XXXXXXXXX

    > Doh! I was dialling it like a UK number - dropping the initial "0". It
    > works fine dialling the full number. ie 003906XXXXXXXXX
    >
    > [Mental note to self - Don't assume anything]

    Yes for some reason Italy changed their dialling plan, this now means you
    need to dial the initial 0 after the 0036 (as you have found).

    --
    Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
    3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For £5 airtime bonus contact via:
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Apr 6, 2006
  4. paul123

    paul123 Guest

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    > Thus spaketh paul123:
    > > paul123 wrote:
    > >> 06XXXXXXXXX

    > > Doh! I was dialling it like a UK number - dropping the initial "0". It
    > > works fine dialling the full number. ie 003906XXXXXXXXX
    > >
    > > [Mental note to self - Don't assume anything]

    > Yes for some reason Italy changed their dialling plan, this now means you
    > need to dial the initial 0 after the 0036 (as you have found).

    Lol, yeah - that was one of those 4-day-hairpullers. Cussin' ana
    kickin' I was!
    paul123, Apr 7, 2006
  5. paul123

    maxcappa

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    How you have solved??
    What DID you have configured in the incoming route?
    Can you post entire config of the messagenet TRUNK and INCOMING ROUTE?

    Thanks in advance!
    maxcappa, Mar 8, 2010