    "messagebroadcaster" popups were part of Clientman but I guess they aren't.
    My popup blocker won't get them because they're adware, but my Adaware or
    Spybot can't find anything. Does anyone know how to remove this? Thank you.

    vince, Dec 27, 2003

  2. vince

    Guest

    On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 06:37:21 GMT, "vince"
    <> spewed forth:

    >I just got rid of Clientman adware, which was really annoying. I have had it
    >for about 2 weeks and Adaware nor Spybot would completely remove it, because
    >it kept coming back. I finally found a website which tells you what to
    >change in the registry, what dlls to unregister and delete. I thought these
    >"messagebroadcaster" popups were part of Clientman but I guess they aren't.
    >My popup blocker won't get them because they're adware, but my Adaware or
    >Spybot can't find anything. Does anyone know how to remove this? Thank you.

    Did you try to update ad aware and spybot?
    --
    Mark

    Otherwise known as
    ------------
    Cablenetguy

    , Dec 28, 2003

  3. vince

    hyenapower Guest

    Everyday I do. The only popup it gives me quite often is sick of spyware and
    aware and to buy a program.

    hyenapower, Dec 28, 2003
  4. vince

    Thor Guest

    if you are using XP try disabling the messenger service.

    Thor, Dec 28, 2003