    Regards,

    Heidy
    , Feb 19, 2007

  2. On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:56:32 -0800, wrote:

    > I am want to put a message trailer on every email sent?
    >
    > How do I achieve this anyone know do I need to change my email client?

    First question: Which email client are you using?

    --
    Dianthus Mimulus

    Microsoft's business practises exposed in court:
    http://www.maxframe.com/DR/Info/fullstory/dsprgmnt.html#_Toc447960918
    Dianthus Mimulus, Feb 19, 2007

  3. none Guest

    Dianthus Mimulus wrote:
    > On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:56:32 -0800, wrote:
    >
    >> I am want to put a message trailer on every email sent?
    >>
    >> How do I achieve this anyone know do I need to change my email client?

    > First question: Which email client are you using?

    Second question: How can you spell your own name differently within 2
    days of posting your last thread.
    none, Feb 19, 2007
  4. ~misfit~ Guest

    none wrote:
    > Dianthus Mimulus wrote:
    > > On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:56:32 -0800, wrote:
    > >
    > > > I am want to put a message trailer on every email sent?
    > > >
    > > > How do I achieve this anyone know do I need to change my email
    > > > client?

    > > First question: Which email client are you using?

    > Second question: How can you spell your own name differently within 2
    > days of posting your last thread.

    New email address as the last one was compromised? Seems straightforward to
    me. (Although signing it differently is taking it a bit far).

    Cheers,
    --
    Shaun.
    ~misfit~, Feb 20, 2007
  5. jasen Guest

    On 2007-02-19, <> wrote:
    > x-no-archive:yes
    >
    > Message Trailer In Emails
    >
    > Hi,
    > I am want to put a message trailer on every email sent?
    >
    > How do I achieve this anyone know do I need to change my email client?

    it's called a signature, read the manual for your mail prog.

    --

    Bye.
    Jasen
    jasen, Feb 20, 2007
  6. Craig Shore Guest

    wrote:

    > x-no-archive:yes
    >
    > Message Trailer In Emails
    >
    > Hi,
    > I am want to put a message trailer on every email sent?
    >
    > How do I achieve this anyone know do I need to change my email client?

    It's called a signature. Look through the settings in whatever client
    you're using for the signature settings.
    Craig Shore, Feb 20, 2007