Message on boot

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by FiarHors, Jun 10, 2006.

  1. FiarHors

    FiarHors Guest

    Hello,

    I have recently re-installed WinXP SP2 Home Edition. Every time I re-boot,
    Notepad pops up with the following text:

    [.ShellClassInfo]
    LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787

    I have never seen this before. Can anyone tell me what this is referring
    to?

    Thank you for your assistance.

    --
    FiarHors

    "A professional politician is a professionally dishonorable man. In order
    to get anywhere near high office he has to make so many compromises and
    submit to so many humiliations that he becomes indistinguishable from a
    streetwalker." ...H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)
    FiarHors, Jun 10, 2006

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=330132
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 10, 2006