    !!!!!!
    Any help greatly appreciated
    Hush

    Hush-up!!, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Hush-up!!

    °Mike° Guest

    SpamCop
    http://spamcop.net/

    SpamCop FAQ Parsing and reporting spam
    http://spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/16.html

    A Quick Guide to E-Mail Headers
    http://real.fissure.org/articles/headers.shtml

    Tracking SPAM
    http://www.claws-and-paws.com/spam-l/tracking.html

    Reading Email Headers
    http://www.stopspam.org/email/headers/headers.html

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 21:05:39 +0000 (UTC), in
    <brfuv3$an5$>
    Hush-up!! scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 13, 2003

  3. Hush-up!!

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 21:05:39 +0000 (UTC), Hush-up!! wrote:

    >Hi
    >I need to learn how to read message headers - the string of numbers that
    >look like : 66-135-197-26

    IP address for that one.

    >Can anyone recommend a site for complete beginners on this subject.?

    www.google.com - reading usenet headers , gives.
    http://www.by-users.co.uk/faqs/email/headers/
    http://www.technomom.com/cynthia/headers/index.html
    http://www.haltabuse.org/help/header.shtml

    http://vww.spamcop.com/ lets you paste in headers for reporting /
    decode.

    This site good for many things,
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/headers.html
    which lists the appropriate RFC's for a lot more depth.

    Summary of RFC's used, a smaller list.
    http://www.mibsoftware.com/userkt/0240.htm

    >Mike : I hope you read this Cos I've had some good help from you in the past
    >!!!!!!

    Search http://groups.google.com selecting 24HSHD then and find other
    answers to that question.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Dec 13, 2003
  4. go to fucking http://www.spamcop.net bitch.

    Cletis.

    Cletis Perkins, Dec 14, 2003
  5. Hush-up!!

    Hush-up!! Guest

    Cletis Perkins

    Modify your language you rude so and so ..... My Kids aged 9 and 5 dont want
    to get "Foul" language like this !!!

    Hush-up!!, Dec 14, 2003
  6. Hush-up!!

    BeeVee Guest

    "Hush-up!!" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I need to learn how to read message headers - the string of numbers that
    > look like : 66-135-197-26
    > Can anyone recommend a site for complete beginners on this subject.?
    > Mike : I hope you read this Cos I've had some good help from you in the

    past
    > !!!!!!
    > Any help greatly appreciated
    > Hush

    You can learn how to here also; also has links for world wide. Just dig a
    little
    http://www.arin.net/
    BeeVee

    BeeVee, Dec 14, 2003
  7. Hush-up!!

    Miggsee Guest

    Why the heck are 5 and 9 year children reading Usenet????????????? Sheesh!

    Miggsee, Dec 14, 2003
  8. Hush-up!!

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:46:05 -0500, Miggsee wrote:

    >Why the heck are 5 and 9 year children reading Usenet????????????? Sheesh!

    So that posters like "Hush-up!!" can try to play the role of NooseGroop
    Savior/Moduhrator, of course. ;)

    "They (tint) never seem able to grasp the fact that it isn't going to work, and
    makes them look...well, rather clueless."

    --
    "Here, Outlook Express, run this program." "Okay, stranger."
    --Clifto, nanae

    Mara, Dec 14, 2003
  9. Hush-up!!

    Miggsee Guest

    "Mara" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:46:05 -0500, Miggsee wrote:
    >
    > >Why the heck are 5 and 9 year children reading Usenet?????????????

    Sheesh!

    > So that posters like "Hush-up!!" can try to play the role of NooseGroop
    > Savior/Moduhrator, of course. ;)
    >
    > "They (tint) never seem able to grasp the fact that it isn't going to

    work, and
    > makes them look...well, rather clueless."

    They come and go like the wind............. ;)~

    Miggsee, Dec 14, 2003
  10. Hush-up!!

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:08:27 -0500, Miggsee wrote:

    >"Mara" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 11:46:05 -0500, Miggsee wrote:
    >>
    >> >Why the heck are 5 and 9 year children reading Usenet?????????????

    >Sheesh!
    >>
    >> So that posters like "Hush-up!!" can try to play the role of NooseGroop
    >> Savior/Moduhrator, of course. ;)
    >>
    >> "They (tint) never seem able to grasp the fact that it isn't going to

    >work, and
    >> makes them look...well, rather clueless."

    >They come and go like the wind............. ;)~

    Well, I'd phrase it a bit differently, but yes. ;)

    The online world is not a safe place for children.

    In fact, that is just so very true that I'm going to yell it out:

    THE ONLINE WORLD IS NOT A SAFE PLACE FOR CHILDREN.

    It is the paramount clue in all of the online world. Yet it's amazing how many
    people either don't get it, or simply ignore it.

    "GAH."

    <snip>

    Mara, Dec 14, 2003
  11. Hush-up!!

    Tony! Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >I need to learn how to read message headers - the string of numbers that
    >look like : 66-135-197-26
    >Can anyone recommend a site for complete beginners on this subject.?
    >Mike : I hope you read this Cos I've had some good help from you in the past
    >!!!!!!
    >Any help greatly appreciated
    >Hush

    You "need" to learn how to read message headers?

    Tony!, Dec 25, 2003
  12. Hush-up!!

    Ben Guest

    On 12/25/03 11:19 AM, Tony! wrote:

    > On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 21:05:39 +0000 (UTC), "Hush-up!!"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Hi
    >>I need to learn how to read message headers - the string of numbers that
    >>look like : 66-135-197-26
    >>Can anyone recommend a site for complete beginners on this subject.?
    >>Mike : I hope you read this Cos I've had some good help from you in the past
    >>!!!!!!
    >>Any help greatly appreciated
    >>Hush

    > You "need" to learn how to read message headers?

    This explains IP addresses.
    http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/IP-Subnetworking-3.html

    Ben, Dec 25, 2003