    Thank you Ralph that just what I needed to fix my problem I am in a C+
    computer course and I just wanted to know what kind of education you had to
    know what to do to help me thanks again [[pat]]

    pat, Jun 6, 2005

  2. pat wrote:

    > Thank you Ralph that just what I needed to fix my problem I am in a C+
    > computer course and I just wanted to know what kind of education you had to
    > know what to do to help me thanks again [[pat]]

    Who's Ralph? And C+ isn't too bad of a grade.
    --
    Ralph is the sound my dog makes when barfing.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 6, 2005

  3. pat

    pat Guest

    ya ya ya grow up

    pat, Jun 6, 2005
  4. pat wrote:

    > ya ya ya grow up

    Tried it, didn't like it. Did you mean C++ by any chance? I haven't
    heard about C+ in a while.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 6, 2005
  5. pat

    TJ Guest

    pat <> wrote:

    [top post corrected]

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >> pat wrote:
    >>
    >>> Thank you Ralph that just what I needed to fix my problem I am in a
    >>> C+ computer course and I just wanted to know what kind of education
    >>> you had to know what to do to help me thanks again [[pat]]

    >> Who's Ralph? And C+ isn't too bad of a grade.

    > ya ya ya grow up

    Perfect.

    "Pat" can't or won't:

    -- properly quote and attribute a Usenet post.
    -- bottom post.
    -- construct nor punctuate a sentence using the English language.
    -- get a sense of humor.

    All of which tells me he'll make a fine programmer some day.

    --
    "The ****-Up fairy doesn't just randomly visit people."
    {Wheat Muncher tells it like it is in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.}

    TJ, Jun 6, 2005
  6. Rôgêr wrote:
    > pat wrote:

    >> ya ya ya grow up

    > Tried it, didn't like it. Did you mean C++ by any chance? I haven't
    > heard about C+ in a while.

    What's a missing character here and there to a "computer programmer"?

    Oh, yeah -- the difference between a program running or not running. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 6, 2005
  7. TJ wrote:
    > pat <> wrote:

    > [top post corrected]

    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>> Who's Ralph? And C+ isn't too bad of a grade.

    >> ya ya ya grow up

    > Perfect.

    > "Pat" can't or won't:

    > -- properly quote and attribute a Usenet post.
    > -- bottom post.
    > -- construct nor punctuate a sentence using the English language.
    > -- get a sense of humor.

    -- correctly spell the name of the program he's "learning".

    > All of which tells me he'll make a fine programmer some day.

    Microsoft will find a place for him. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 6, 2005
  8. pat

    TJ Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    > TJ wrote:
    >> pat <> wrote:

    >> [top post corrected]

    >>> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>> ya ya ya grow up

    >> Perfect.

    >> "Pat" can't or won't:

    >> -- properly quote and attribute a Usenet post.
    >> -- bottom post.
    >> -- construct nor punctuate a sentence using the English language.
    >> -- get a sense of humor.

    > -- correctly spell the name of the program he's "learning".
    >
    >> All of which tells me he'll make a fine programmer some day.

    > Microsoft will find a place for him. :)

    ROFL

    TJ, Jun 6, 2005
  9. pat

    Top Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >> pat wrote:

    >>> ya ya ya grow up

    >> Tried it, didn't like it. Did you mean C++ by any chance? I
    >> haven't heard about C+ in a while.

    > What's a missing character here and there to a "computer
    > programmer"?
    >
    > Oh, yeah -- the difference between a program running or not
    > running. :)

    Could explain only the C+ grade versus an A.

    Top

    --
    Freedom is never free

    Top, Jun 6, 2005