    Love the program, but I'm not sure why my INBOX doesn't display the
    number of read or unread messages.

    Any one know what's up here?
    Robert Ellis, Dec 21, 2006

  2. Robert Ellis

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Robert Ellis wrote:
    > Love the program, but I'm not sure why my INBOX doesn't display the
    > number of read or unread messages.
    >
    > Any one know what's up here?

    It's possible the index files for the accounts are screwed up. Close TB
    completely. Delete ONLY the files ending in .msf. Restart TB and check
    to see if that fixed it.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Dec 21, 2006

  3. Robert Ellis

    Andy Luddy Guest

    Robert Ellis wrote:
    > Love the program, but I'm not sure why my INBOX doesn't display the
    > number of read or unread messages.
    >
    > Any one know what's up here?

    Aside from the usual questions (what program*, what version, and what
    OS), are you not seeing the columns for read and unread message counts,
    or are you seeing the columns but the data is missing for INBOX, or are
    you seeing incorrect values for INBOX?

    *not being flip here; it could be the Mozilla Suite, the Seamonkey
    Suite, or Thunderbird.

    --
    Andy Luddy
    Perform appendectomy to reply
    Andy Luddy, Dec 21, 2006
  4. Robert Ellis

    Robert Ellis Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Robert Ellis wrote:
    >> Love the program, but I'm not sure why my INBOX doesn't display the
    >> number of read or unread messages.
    >>
    >> Any one know what's up here?

    > It's possible the index files for the accounts are screwed up. Close TB
    > completely. Delete ONLY the files ending in .msf. Restart TB and check
    > to see if that fixed it.

    Thanks, Ed. It worked.
    Robert Ellis, Jan 4, 2007