Message/ file size displayed.

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Aido, Oct 31, 2005.

  1. Aido

    Aido Guest

    Hiya Peoples.
    I'm new to Thunderbird, I'm used to OE, How do I set up the message
    display in the newsgroups so that I can see the Message/File size? All I
    have at the moment in order is the Message baloon, Paperclip, Subject,
    Glasses, Sender, Crossed Circle then Date. I'd like to be able to see
    how big a file is befor I download it.
    Help Please.

    Aido. :)
     
    Aido, Oct 31, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Aido

    WSP Guest

    Aido wrote:
    > Hiya Peoples.
    > I'm new to Thunderbird, I'm used to OE, How do I set up the message
    > display in the newsgroups so that I can see the Message/File size? All I
    > have at the moment in order is the Message baloon, Paperclip, Subject,
    > Glasses, Sender, Crossed Circle then Date. I'd like to be able to see
    > how big a file is befor I download it.
    > Help Please.
    >
    > Aido. :)


    Hello Aido
    At the top right (probably right of Date)just above the scrool bar there
    is a little thingy with a down arrow. Click that and you'll win a prize!
    Regards
    W
     
    WSP, Oct 31, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Aido

    WSP Guest

    WSP wrote:

    > Aido wrote:
    >
    >> Hiya Peoples.
    >> I'm new to Thunderbird, I'm used to OE, How do I set up the
    >> message display in the newsgroups so that I can see the Message/File
    >> size? All I have at the moment in order is the Message baloon,
    >> Paperclip, Subject, Glasses, Sender, Crossed Circle then Date. I'd
    >> like to be able to see how big a file is befor I download it.
    >> Help Please.
    >>
    >> Aido. :)

    >
    >
    > Hello Aido
    > At the top right (probably right of Date)just above the scrool bar there
    > is a little thingy with a down arrow. Click that and you'll win a prize!
    > Regards
    > W

    Should have said, its lines you're looking for.
    W
     
    WSP, Oct 31, 2005
    #3
  4. Aido

    Aido Guest

    WSP wrote:
    > WSP wrote:
    >
    >> Aido wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hiya Peoples.
    >>> I'm new to Thunderbird, I'm used to OE, How do I set up the
    >>> message display in the newsgroups so that I can see the Message/File
    >>> size? All I have at the moment in order is the Message baloon,
    >>> Paperclip, Subject, Glasses, Sender, Crossed Circle then Date. I'd
    >>> like to be able to see how big a file is befor I download it.
    >>> Help Please.
    >>>
    >>> Aido. :)

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Hello Aido
    >> At the top right (probably right of Date)just above the scrool bar
    >> there is a little thingy with a down arrow. Click that and you'll win
    >> a prize!
    >> Regards
    >> W

    >
    > Should have said, its lines you're looking for.
    > W


    Thanks WSP. :)

    Aido. :)
     
    Aido, Nov 1, 2005
    #4
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Gerry
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    2,907
    Gerry
    Feb 18, 2005
  2. PeterH

    Pixels v Jpeg File Size v Print Size??

    PeterH, Jan 18, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    15,144
    Don Stauffer
    Jan 18, 2004
  3. mark heinemann

    jpg file size ---> print size problem

    mark heinemann, Apr 27, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    3,770
    Jonathan Wilson
    Apr 29, 2004
  4. One4All

    Disconnect Between HD File Size & PS's File Size

    One4All, Sep 9, 2007, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    393
    One4All
    Sep 12, 2007
  5. Geopelia

    aioe and" Message could not be displayed"

    Geopelia, May 29, 2006, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    11
    Views:
    474
    Geopelia
    Jun 1, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page